Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S46 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 07:46 PM by FlappyGiraffe.)

Jets Jets Jets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 46 INTERESTED PROSPECTS Jets Jets Jets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?

Thank you, Gojets

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 07:58 PM by Evok.)

Get some awards maybe a cup

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
I though i was a sniper but im mostly a two way forward balanced scorer.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
Nothing really, it sucks idk why im still here

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
Maybe

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
Immediately

Duh

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?
TDZ, Maj, Pris, Zach, Eggy

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Jets Jets Jets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 46 INTERESTED PROSPECTS Jets Jets Jets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.

HoF

Joe K

The community

Yes

I'd like to spend another season in the Juniors.

The only one living in Germany.

Way too many to list but here are some: Raven,Zoone.

Thank you, Gojets

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 08:56 PM by FuzzSHL.)

I would like to be able to help bring both a winning culture and a welcoming environment in the team locker room. On top of that, I want my player to be the type of player that makes those around him better as well.

I am building a playmaking winger, with a similar playstyle in mind to the likes of Nikita Kicherov. 

I am fascinated with every aspect of the SHL experience. I produced a lot of content around the previous draft, and will be looking into doing the same for this upcoming SHL draft and SMJHL draft. I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of my players stats, as well as trying to do what I can to be a part of arguably the most enjoyable locker room in St Louis. 

I plan to play my entire career with whoever drafts me. 

I want to spend however much time in the SMJHL that my player needs. If I hit the 350 TPE max and my SHL team needs me, I’ll have no issue being called up immediately. If I am not in a position to help my SHL team, then I’ll spend as much time as needed developing. 

I’m active, I’ve proven capable of getting long media posts done, I’m on top of nearly every available TPE (missed out on fantasy signups), and I’m open to criticism when it comes to my player build. I’m not a personality that will bring issues into a locker room.

Current teammates Slip McScruff and Gordie Boomhoover, and showcase teammate Monkey Luffy.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

A cup with the SHL I sign, individual awards/international medals would be nice but not a priority.
Two way forward, pass first kind of player that can also shoot the puck. 
The community and locker room talk. I enjoy keeping up with the team's stats as well as my own player's.
Yes, I'd rather sign long term with a team than multiple 1 year deals.
As long as I'm not a nuisance to the SHL team when called up.
I plan on staying very active on the site as well as Discord or wherever the LR is. I want to try to do the most TPE's tasks I can. 
Jimmy Slothface [Image: 2x] I've enjoyed my time in Halifax, great group of players. I don't know many people outside of them.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Above all else, to have fun. Winning is always great but having fun is what this whole thing seems to be all about.
A playmaker with enough knowledge in ninjitsu to beat anyone in a fight.
The community so far has been very fun and what keeps me coming back, specially my junior league teammates at the Anaheim Outlaws.
I'd be absolutely fine playing for a good while at the Jets if I'm drafted and I'd understand being traded if it helps the team as well.
Whatever sounds best for my team, in all honesty.

Besides being the sole ninja? I dunno...
I think everyone I've met so far was pretty grand anyway, but I'd like playing with @Wawazat .

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 08:58 PM by TnlAstatine.)

The best. period.
I want to basically make a clone of my favorite player RNH.
I like keeping up with the stats and how my character is producing and also talking in LRs about random shit
I usually don't like change so if i was to end up there than yes more than likely.
Depends on if i can make a cup run, if not then yea lets win some games in the SHL!

oh wow, this draft class is beyond nuts. I like be be seen in the same light as the recreates. I'm hungry to improve and just because there are a lot of re creates doesnt make us newer players and less valuable. I was voted rookie captain of our squad and did pretty well on the worst team in the league. one point off rooking scoring Undecided (also aiming to be in top 5 for highest TPE among draftees)
There are a couple, off the top of my head i would say Daco, Fuzz, Mantroll, Noble, Slothface, Jenny, Eve. 

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Definitely win a cup or two. maybe some individual awards.

A player that can get the puck away from the other team and get it to his teammates, block the puck, and other defensive duties, and pitch in on offense from time to time using skating abilities.

Probably the LR. I met a bunch of cool and awesome people in the Lethbridge locker room, and I hope to continue finding cool dudes!

Oh Yeah! 

I only want to spend as much time as I need to build up my TPE.

Even though I'm still very new to the sim stuff, I want to continue to learn, even up to my player's retirement.

Monkey D. Luffy (@TnlAstatine). Teammate in Lethbridge, a solid class act, and one of the better rookies to come out of the last SMJHL draft.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I'd like to help bring my team to a championship and be a franchise player.

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I am building a defensive, possession based winger. I am looking to rack up assists and keep the puck in the offensive zone while being able to chip in on defense when needed.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?I have enjoyed the progression of my player and the people on the website. I have enjoyed being a part of my SMJHL locker room and discord. I like making the occasional piece of media about the league. I have no problem writing articles but I prefer to make more quality over quantity.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? Yes, If drafted I would ideally like to remain with that team for a good amount of time. I have been spoiled as a Red Wings Fan and watching players like Yzerman, Zetterberg, and Lidstrom. I love the idea of a franchise player.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? I would want to be called up when the team needs me. I view the SMJHL as a developmental league to get me to the SHL.

I am willing to improve my player and fill the role needed by the team. I'm no diva about ice time or lines, I am happy to just make an impact.

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL? No one specific comes to mind. I think I can meld with any team as needed.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

One thing would be to just get to SHL, stay for a long time and become a backbone of a franchise, their #1 Dman. Also, the all four cups idea with WJC, IIHF, SMJHL and SHL sounds like a neat idea, so that too.

Defensive Defensman. Someone to watch your ass, be the first guy back, play physical and big but also as clean as he can. Maybe be able to get you a nice pass out of our zone aswell. Not big on getting his own shots into the net.

Like everything you just described. Pretty much.

Sorta my goal to not be just a piece in trades, but have actual value to rosters, I think that would really be my aim.

I think  raiders has a real shot at competing the next season or the one after, so I would like to stay down for as long as we look this good.

Nationality I guess, getting a live Slovakian is a rare occasion. Seriously though, I am really bad at self evaluating so you gotta see for yourself.

Anyone from Halifax really, or the Czech WJC team, most of the recreates this draft seem cool aswell.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 08:28 AM by Djenthallman.)

Win everything

A defensive dman, who's immovable from the puck, who can play a lot minutes, block some shots and support offense with a good pass.

I always liked imagining things and connecting with other people in a dream is a very cool thing.

Why not

Quickly, everyone who says they don't are lying and want it even more

I'm the only real Russian here

Anastasia O'Koivu and anyone from the Russian national team

Well Id obviously like to win a lot of titles and get elected to the Hall of Fame. Maybe if I get enough money, be an owner some day too Tongue

I'm going for an Andrei Markov type Defenseman. Someone who can pass and score goals but who can also get down and block shots and stand up for their teammate. Of course, if the team needs me to be something else, I am willing to change it up to suit the needs of the team. But Markov is roughly what I am shooting for.

I like hanging out in the locker room and producing media. I love following the stats of my player and my team and I love the sim. I saw recruitment posts for it in Reddit for the last 2 years and always intended to join. I'm glad I followed through in December because I absolutely love it here.

I could see me being a Jet for life.

I'd like to spend at least another season or two to gain TPE and get Colorado over the hump but of course if the team needs me sooner, I am willing to do whatever it takes for the Jets.

Good question, I guess its willingness to do media. I like to write and I write a little more often than some in my class with the exception of Nick Brain, my teammate in Colorado and S45 classmate.

Nick Brain, Michael Scarn, Knute Knurtsson, Smeb Brothers

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 03:38 PM by sharksisback.)

Win some rings, get into the Hall of Fame, become a Jets legend like Brett Favre.

Two-Way Forward. Have an edge like Jarome Iginla. Prefer to be a defensively solid player and develop into a great passer as well.

I love the community and being part of a locker room most. Producing media is fun for me but it's more fun to share it with the locker room and have some laughs

Hell yeah. 

Two or three seasons sounds about right for me.

Easily have the loudest personality in the draft, in a good way.

Anyone from Halifax and Dickens Makeout-King.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I would like to end up being one of the top offensive D in my draft class

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I am building an offensive d that looks to make the pass first, but isn't afraid to shoot either

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? [b] I pretty well enjoy it all, it's nice being a part of the community and I don't mind making some media for a bit of cash flow as well

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?If they want me, then sure, why not

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? I'm looking to be called up whenever I can make somewhat of an impact on my SHL team

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?I created as an Austrian

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?Not really

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player? I want to WIN and help with that winning!

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.). I am a goalie, I went off the boards and chose the unlikely Stand Up goalie. I was always a Martain Brodeur and Kirk McLean fan growing up so Stand up is where it is at.

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team? I really like the community/LR and simming/stats. I am a competitive person and like to see how I do and stack up against the competition.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time? For sure! I am a pretty loyal player and have been known to cheer for my other goalie from the bench if I am not playing

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? I can see myself in the J for a few more seasons. While I did fairly well in my first season I think there is more to build on and I am working with a plan myself to build a good goalie

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class? I am pretty chill, I have an idea of where I want my goalie to end up and have a rough plan on how I am going to get him there.

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL? I get along with everyone and while I love my team ion Anaheim I have no issue making new friends on a new team.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights