Create Account

S46 Hamilton Steelhawks Interested prospects

Copy and paste the below code into a reply and let us know a bit about yourself! Smile

Code:
[b]1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?[/b]

[b]2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? [/b]

[b]3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?[/b]

[b]4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? [/b]

[b]5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?[/b]

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

I would consider myself a good 8.5

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?

Probably Monkey D. Luffy (@TnlAstatine ). Dude's a good man, and we're currently teammates as well.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

As much as I need to get myself the good stuff/ training, then some.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?

- Dallas Stars fan!
- In high school band (Clarinet player), doing some engineering related stuff
- Oh god no. I am not the physical type.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?

PC guy, but I haven't really gotten into gaming. Would definitely get into it more if my computer wasn't a potato.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
Gotta be my boy Jimmy Slothface @slothfacekilla

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
I do a ton of media and will probably continue doing that for the cash moneys

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
My favorite NHL team is the San Jose Sharks.
I'm a college freshman and I'm part of the student radio station.
Never played hockey unfortunately

I play video games too often. I play on PC and Xbox One.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 7 currently. I check daily sims, make sure to get all my tasks done, and write the occasional media piece when I can think of a topic.

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? Mathias Seger who is also on Anaheim. We get along well and could complement a scoring line well.

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? Enough to get my equipment and have a comfortable bank balance. Why not put forth the effort to better my player.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Detroit Red Wings. I volunteer, play D&D, and cook a lot. I haven't played hockey in almost 15 years and I'm not sure if I can even skate anymore.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? Yes, Currently Switch, PS4, and PC.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Uh.... All things considered, 9-10, I guess.

Probably @Wally, we've never been teammates before and these players would be the perfect opportunity to make it happen.

I've got money. Not a concern.

Something about myself: I speak 3 languages fluently and another at a conversational introductory level.

Favorite NHL team: Washington Capitals (I'm from DC)

Hobbies: Playing music, watching sports (hockey, motorsports, baseball), studying, skating, reading... Okay, honestly, considering school, I don't really have that much free time lmao.

Never got the chance to play hockey, but I figure skated for years.

I do. I'm more of a console person (Switch and then older consoles like the N64, PS2, etc), but I also have Steam and some favorites on there.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

I am interested

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

I would humbly assume it's 10. I am here, available every waking moment of my day. Notifications are a great thing when you sit a lot in front of PC.

Perry Morgan, of @"Flareon4043", for that dynamic duo (we don't play as a pair together rn lol, but trust me, gonna be great)

A bunch. I should actually create some more effort rn, thanks for reminding me.

Colorado Avalanche, I play video games, read, nerd about PCs and so on. I have never actually played hockey, but I would really like to try, its just a pain in the ass to achieve that in my country.

Only PC, World of Tanks, League of Legends, some modded MC, some Cities: Skylines. That's the core right now.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Code:

First thing of note- I used to be the GM of Hamilton and Stevens spent most of his prime here before orchestrating a super team in LA to win a Cup. Would be cool to be back.

Johnny Sins, Slothface, or Luffy. Maybe Sins for the defensive help.

I'm a big baller I'll do the trainings and get cash I mean I lead all goalies in my draft class in TPE so there's the effort answer. Not training is for small ballers.

Canucks all the way. Played hockey in HS play recreationally now. Other hobbies are working out, reading, cooking, gaming.

Console, single player rpgs mostly.

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 07:32 AM by Djenthallman.)

Idk, 8, I guess. I visit the site every day, chat on Discord, do PTs.

For example, Anastasia O'Koivu, a nice person and a language learner irl, it would be great to play for the same team.

Maybe I'll do some media.

I'm a language learner, I speak Russian (native) and English (C1), I'm also learning German (B1-B2) and Hungarian (A1-A2).

I played hockey but only for fun, never wanted it to be my job.

Pens 4 life.

Nah

I imagine I fit at 7, but I'm always online anyway.
Possibly any of my Anaheim teammates. @Wawazat would be cool too, we seem to make a good duo, I guess.
Anything to improve for the team, IMHO.
My favorite NHL team has to be the Detroit Red Wings. My hobbies outside of the SHL include playing video games, going to the gym every now and then and playing soccer with my friends. I've never played hockey, since... well, I live in Brazil and have done so from birth. I do wish to move to Canada in the future, but that's dependent on a lot of things.
Absolutely. I'm a PC guy since my XBOX 360 melted from the inside a couple of years ago. Usually, I'm playing PS1, PSP and sometimes PS2 games via emulator, but I also play FIFA 15, THUG Pro, NBA 2K14 and NHL 2004 (w/ Rebirth Mod) a bunch as well.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

In terms of posting, probably a 7. In terms of lurking, probably a 9.

@5ympathies (Dick Clapper). I brought him into the league and I'd really like to keep playing with him in the SHL.

I've got a bit of cash already, and with the podcast + occasional media piece I hope money won't be an issue.

Favourite team: Canucks. Hobbies: I guess video games, learning to fish, cooking, writing random programs like shitty discord bots.

Yep, PC. League of Legends, used to play a lot of CSGO (still watch it), used to play a lot of Starcraft 2 (still watch it). You can see that I'm more of an esports guy than a singleplayer game guy, but I also play EHM and Rimworld and other simulation games.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

01-25-2019, 11:17 PMxDParK Wrote: I am interested

Wait a second

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

01-29-2019, 09:11 AMWaters Wrote:
01-25-2019, 11:17 PMxDParK Wrote: I am interested

Wait a second

Hallsy is my bud from back in the day Tongue

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 8

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? @Pris so I can say she sucks every day

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? My player is practically funded already but I'll keep podcasting

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? My name is Zach. Carolina Hurricanes, wasting my life on my new job, not even once.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? Not much anymore. Mostly console, really only PC game I play is Motorsport Manager.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1. 7 probably. I check the site every day, use discord actively

2. @goldenglutes

3. podcasts + media, graphics if I need to

4. Canucks are my favourite team, other than that Team Canada. I'm big in taekwondo both training and teaching. I don't play hockey but I can skate (allegedly).

5. Not big on video games rn unless you count swiping on tinder to be a game.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]