Create Account

S46 Toronto North Stars Interested Prospects Thread

[Image: 2dba1yh.png]
 Stars TORONTO NORTH STARS S46 INTERESTED PROSPECTS QUESTIONS Stars
[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome to our IP thread and thanks for checking us out! The Toronto North Stars are one of the most iconic and original franchises the SHL has to offer. We believe strongly in team oriented success, and we will always value the team over a single player. We're building on that iconic image with a new era of success.

Code:
1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?

6) What's the best/worst joke you've got?

I look forward to seeing everyone on draft day!

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?
I spend a lot of time on the website and also on Discord. I don't see it regressing any time soon nor improving as I'm pretty much online all the time. 
2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?
The team comes first, but some awards/international medals could be cool.
As long as I won't be useless in the SHL I suppose. 
4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!
I only follow the NHL, and being from Montreal, I'm a habs fan.
5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?
I'm willing to forget my hate of the Maple Leafs. I don't know much about SHL teams yet, so generally just an active LR with good vibes is what I'm looking for.
Jimmy Slothface.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Matt Kholin

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

I'm active about everyday and try not to miss a TPE opp. More active on the discord.
I would like to break records and be the best there ever was.
Doesn't matter to me.
Oilers and Blackhawks and the main ones.
I would love to play anywhere I can become a valuable asset and leader 

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

01-24-2019, 08:35 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: 6) What's the best/worst joke you've got?

Matt Kholin

second

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

So far, I imagine I'm active. I admit I'm looking for an internship as well but I doubt my time for the SHL might be in jeopardy any time soon.
Mostly one of fun stories and great friendships... with some silverware if possible.
As long as the team wishes me to do so.
In hockey, that's the Red Wings. Basketball would be the Timberwolves, Baseball the Mets, Football the New York Jets... Soccer... Well, my local team is Madureira, but nationally I guess it'd be Fluminense. Teams like FC Thun (Switzerland), Tokyo Verdy (Japan), Cheltenham Town (England) and the Columbus Crew are also of my liking.
About as much interest as any other team. This is my first draft and all teams seem to have some fun bunch of players. I just want to fit in and have a blast.
My Immortal. The fanfic.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 10:29 PM by MCP_.)

Pretty active now, but I hope to be more active in the future. As for discord...MCP#1914 to hit me up Smile

Longevity. I want to see how far my player can go. Oh, and team success (my build isn't built to be a scoring machine)

Maybe another year or so to build up TPE. Who knows.

DUN DUN
DALLAS!
DUN
STARS!

Given that, I also follow the Cowboys, Mavs, and Rangers as well.

Very high. No other real questions at the time: I can't wait to meet with y'all!

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

It wasn't. Numbers are a representation of value, and therefore cannot express human emotion.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 01:52 AM by LGRW613.)

I am very active on both the site and Discord. I'm on the site a few times a day, reading media and checking league stats. I also have Discord on my phone, so I can be reached at any time.

I'd like a mix of everything. I'm hoping to have a long career, but I also want to break records. BUT I am more than willing to do what is right for the team, even if that means taking the hit. At the end of the day, it's all about winning championships.

I am kind of torn here. On one hand, I'd like to move up ASAP. On the other, I love being on the Scarecrows, and I do want to play here. Getting to the SHL is more important though, so I would like to be in the juniors for the shortest amount of time possible!

Oh god, now I'm never going to get drafted. My favourite NHL team is the Detroit Red Wings, with the Leafs being a close second (hometown team). I got the Chargers in the NFL, the Raptors in the NBA, and to go off base? I love the Toronto Rock. Tickets are cheap, and lacrosse is just so much fun to see live.

My interest level is sky high. I'm a Canadian boy, born in the GTA. This is my hometown team, and I would love the opportunity to play here. I'm so all in on playing here, that I'm only filling out one other questionnaire. I would love the opportunity to play for my hometown team, so I really hope you draft me!

I've developed a fetish for figuring things out.

I just came to that conclusion. 

[Image: DBXYBXV.png]

Code:
Current is daily, and quite active on discord, honestly don't know if that will continue or not .but I am committed to at least weekly PT, AC, and if possible a weekly article.

Keeping ambition lowish, would like to help the team I am on win. Either as back up but preferably as a starter or split time role .

Three to four seasons would be nice. I like the team I'm with (anchorage) but can be flexible.

Don't have one yet, actually new to ice hockey. Love NFL (go rams). Rugby (go ABs) and mild affection for football (go Tottenham hotspurs!)

I know very little about any shl teams . So would love to know more about the team and current ambitions.

What is green and would kill you if it fell out of a tree?

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site? Currently I would say I am a 7/10 on the site. I am more involved in my team discord and looking through the site currently. I don't post much unless I feel I have something to add. I always make sure to do my TPE tasks and check daily sims. I have discord open on my computer whenever I am home so I check it often.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I want to be a franchise player. I love the idea of playing most if not all of my career with a single team. I want to help my team win championships and if individual accolades come with it that's cool.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Looking to be in the SMJHL until my team needs me. It is a developmental league and I don't want to stay there forever. I want to make an impact for my team.

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! I follow the Red Wings as my favorite. I also like San Jose and Tampa Bay. Not big on most other sports except for olympic wrestling.

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team? 6-7/10 currently. I think I would learn more if drafted but I'm still focused on getting a hold of sim hockey in general.

6) What's the best/worst joke you've got? I just got kicked out of a karaoke bar for singing Danger Zone 5 times. Apparently I exceeded the maximum number of Loggins attempts.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'm very active. It might change a little once the semester starts again, but I'll still be available in Discord most of the time. I'll be a student for 3 more semesters. After that I can't say for sure, but I'll likely have a desk job.

I'll definitely put team success over personal success. I'm not sure what I like to achieve with this player, but it would be cool to not be moved around too much and kinda being associated with a single franchise.

Until I can be useful to my SHL team. I like being in Anaheim, but I'm looking forward to joining my future team as well.

My NHL team are the Flames. Otherwise, I'm a fan of the ZSC Lions in the Swiss NLA. You might know them for being the team Matthews prepared for the NHL with. Smile

You're one of a few SHL GMs I've already interacted with, so you'd definitely be up there if I could chose my team.

I heard when nobody drafts you, you'll end up in Toronto. Is that right?

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Currently I am always around on discord, have it on my phone as well, also periodically check the site. It might regress in the future during the day however nothing too impactful to not be able to be considered active. Yea I'm around on both but just dont post all to much on the forums.

Career-wise I'm looking to be a solid netminder, and have a really long career while bringing value to the time I play for.

However long is needed of me to take at least a backup role in the SHL. So maybe 2-4 Years?

The only sport I actually enjoy watching is Hockey so I mean, my favourite NHL franchise is the Toronto Maple Leafs, following that up would be the Nashville Predators as my WC team. Other sports I only would probably watch the FIFA world cup and EURO cup and in terms of that, since Canada is top tier garbage I typically route for Greece and Poland.

My interest level is extremely high as in top 3 team. Not specifically I am sure if I am drafted by you guys I'll learn what I need then.

My first year University GPA. A solid 0.97. (I finished my undergrad with honours so I am not a complete idiot).

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I'd say my current activity level is pretty high, and I think it'll regress a bit in the future as I get busier. That being said I'll likely always have time to update every week. I'm active on both, but more active on Discord.

I'd be happy with whatever success comes along -- cups, records, making some friends, having fun, any/all of the above.

2-3 seasons, including my rookie season. This depends on if the SHL team has a spot for me after my second season, and whether that spot gets decent playing time (top 4 or the pairings have relatively even deployment)

Canucks, and I follow England in the world cup? That's kind of it

I don't know much about this franchise but I don't know much about any SHL team to be honest. ml002 seems great from the Knights discord and nobody seems easy to get along with from UK/S46 Rookies discord, so Toronto's pretty high on my list of teams.

I was gonna make a Chiarelli joke but idk what to joke about now that he's gone

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

10/10 I don't even sleep just sit at SHL. I am just half joking btw.

With how my player is build, a personal success isn't really a thing tbf, so definitely looking to be more of a team guy to be that long standing #1 Dman until his forties.

I think we have a real shot the next or the season after the next one, so ideally I would like to stay with raiders for that to come.

Colorado Avalanche, Force India/Racing Point

Any team that drafts me, I want to be a part of. This goes for every single SHL team out there.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-27-2019, 08:29 AM by Djenthallman.)

My activity level is pretty high, for example, I did all PTs, chatted on a lot Discord.

Hall of Famer with at least 100000 championships

As long as it is needed to be good at the top level.

Penguins, Steelers, also I root for Wolverhampton from EPL.

I'm interested to play for any team, the North Stars as well.

It's in Russian, my native language, and it's untranslatable, sorry, but believe me, it's funny :D