Create Account

S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread

Username: jaimeac
Discord: james_rykker
Player Name: Max Rockatansky
Position: C
Player Strengths: Scoring, Defense, Skating
Player Weakness: Checking 

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?

I think the branding is pretty awesome. Love the logo and the colors in particular, and am definitely interested in the unique name. Also, New Orleans is such a cool place, not sure how much that has to do with branding but I thought I'd throw that out there. 

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you?

It's important but not a deal breaker. I like to get along with teammates but I'm a pretty easy going guy so I'm not liable to make a fuss about locker room issues.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? 

Yes of course, I think it's incredibly important to be a leader and contributor both on and off the ice, if there's anything I can do to help build a positive atmosphere I'll be sure to give it my all.

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?

Totally okay with coming to an expansion team, I love winning don't get me wrong, but I also relish a challenge. I'm not the type of person that gives up easily, if the teams not winning than there's always room for improvement personally to help the team reach the next level. I'm okay with being part of building a team from nothing to a contender. 

Do you need to win right away?

It's not essential, as long as I can see that we're building towards something special. I'm someone who always wants to be part of the solution rather than contributing to the problem. If the team is going through a rough patch you can bet I'm trying my best to give it all personally. 

Team success or personal stats?

Team success always comes first, if the team is doing well the stats will come. 

What's your current favorite song? 

For Elise by Saint Motel or M79 by Vampire Weekend

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? 

That's something that I trust management with. The goal is to play in the SHL but I can recognize that there's work to be done before I get there, and I know realistically that part will take place in the SMJHL.

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? 

I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm relatively new here so I'm still getting use to all of that stuff and how it happens. However, as I learn I'd be happy to be of help in anyway I can. Also open to learning if anyone's ready to teach.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? 

I'm not a kiss ass but the person who made this thread seems to be Joe K... so him.

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you.

There isn't exactly a lot to go on stats wise because of how late I joined. 2 regular season assists, and then 2 playoff goals in the first round before the Outlaws were ousted. What I can tell you is that I'm active, and willing to participate in the team. I'm also open to help or criticism, I just want to grow and become an important part of the future of whatever team I end up on.