Create Account

Weekend Funtime: Erogenous-Parm
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 12:12 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

[Image: aVJYzB4.png]

THIS PT IS FOR SHL PLAYERS AND SEND DOWNS. IT IS NOT FOR SMJHL ROOKIES.

That is Minnesota defenceman Geoff Moore... and the naked dude covered in chicken parm sauce heckling him behind the window is part of a Calgary Dragons fan club known as 'Erogenous-Parm'.. a group that trolls the away team when they sit in the penalty box. Needless to say by the 3rd period when everyone's wet and sticky it's not a good scene for the opposing players!

Task: in 25 words or more talk to us about any of the fan groups that come to your teams games! who are they? what do they do?

Every participant who meets the criteria will receive ONE CAPPED TPE, while 5 members will be chosen as discussion leaders and will receive an additional ONE UNCAPPED TPE.. 

Note: Any posts with malicious intent will not be graded.
Deadline: Sunday, 10 PM EDT

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

The Halifax Raiders haven't been doing too well this season, but they still have a decent number of fans who come to the game to cheer the Raiders on. A dedicated group of fans wear sloth face masks and pound on the glass verrrrry slowly every time Jimmy Slothface scores a goal.

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

@Mike Izzy that's Boogaard you sick bastard

The most significant fan group that shows up to Buffalo games are a literal actual herd of fucking Buffalo. Marius swings by with some big bags of feed and they tuck in during the first period. Later, the Buffalo tend to stampede (ha) through the opposition cheer squad. The most fatalities managed thus far are 12 in one game.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

The anchorage Amanda while on ice have the armamas, off ice have a group of women called the Armamas extras. These ladies are at every game with matching bedazzled shirts and always have glass seats. They are like supportive moms in a way.

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2019, 11:40 PM by notorioustig.)

At Hamilton Steelhawks games, we have an interesting group of fans that arrives by bus from Toronto. They come to our games and are excited to watch as they do not have a pro hockey team in their city, so having the Steelhawks relatively close by means they can cheer for an SHL team.

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

By far the most noticeable group of fans for the San Francisco Pride is the entirety of section 125. This is known as the "Lions Den" and for some bizzare reason they roar the entire game. Warmups, intermission even during a shootout all they do is roar.

There is this one fan at the Scarecrows games... he stands there dressed like a scarecrow every game... I don't think I've ever seen him move... some say he's actually a scarecrow and that I'm just an idiot...

We don't have any problems with crows though, so that's helpful.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

One of San Francisco Pride's most disturbing fan clubs is Dakota Ried's book club "The Reiding Rainbow". The club members are often spotted reading a book or crocheting during the Pride's most boring home games.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

The Blizzard are home to the psychopaths known as the "Snowmen". These guys walk around shirtless, in Top Hats and scarves, wearing white pants. They just scream and get the crowd chanting in unison. They sit up in the nosebleeds, but they've been invited down on the ice a few times to get the crowd going and wave the Canadian flag.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

somehow it became public that the Rage have some pretty sweet campaigns of Dungeons and Dragons goin' on and that has spawned a different type of following for us. most of em may not quite get whats goin' on out on the ice but they sure bring their A game when it comes to dressin' up.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 12:53 AM by hhh81.)

In Colorado, the unique style of second year pro Jakub Novak has rubbed off on the fanbase. One group of fans, calling themselves "The Mile High Hatters" come to many of the Colorado Raptors' home games dressed  in the most ridiculous hats they can find. One person found a 10 gallon hat the colors of the Slovakian flag, while he wears overalls in the pattern of the Czech Republic flag. It's one of the most ridiculous sights you'll ever see and @Esso2264 loves it.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The Blizzard have the Moldy Mothers! A group of senior women who make it out to every game and paint jersey numbers and names on their wrinkly old backs.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Opponents beware of the Detroit Bird-man! This red and white feathered menace stalks its prey from its perch atop the glass of the visitor's penalty box. Its war cry, it is said, can be heard a mile away and is unrelenting for the entirety of the Falcons' power play. Many a player have come out of the box a scarred player. SKREEEEEEE!

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

In Edmonton we have a female team of hockey players that has season tickets by the the away teams tunnel. All game they just throw chirps at the opposing team, relentlessly.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Blizzard Tamers is the squad of hecklers that relentlessly harass opposing players whole game, no matter if they are in the penalty box, bench or on the ice they are always able to just the right pressure points.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page