Create Account

WWE/NJPW/Wrestling Discord

There's probably an old thread around here somewhere that has this discord in out however, since the Royal Rumble is upon us, I figure I'd post an invite for anyone who is going to watch it, want to watch it, or is/was interested in WWE or just wrestling at one point in their lives. This discord isn't mine, it's ran by @CFJ who does a fine job at doing so, with tournaments and polls frequently it keeps the discord interesting.

With that being said if you don't watch any sort of wrestling and will never consider(and by wrestling I mean sports entertainment) then obviously this isn't for you. BUT if you want to dip your head into it this ppv is a great way to start. For those of you that don't know the Royal Rumble is a fun and sometimes entertaining event that can feature some over the top moments and older legends, per say, returning and getting great reactions.

There is often a lot of discussions on the discord on older matches, current matches and even other wrestling promotions such as NJPW (New Japan Pro Wrestling), IMPACT Wrestling, ROH (Ring Of Honor) and more. It's a great time where all people get along well with one another.

So if this is interesting at all go ahead give this discord a try!

Here is the link:
Wrestling Discord

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

I 2nd this, cause I can't find by old thread that's buried somewhere in this site. I'm pretty sure the last time I updated the thread was on the old site Tongue . Rumble Weekend marks the 1st PPV that the discord watched and also the 1st Anniversary of the Discord. Would love for some fresh faces etc.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Still banned for spoiling the results.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

Bump, because rumble is currently on

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

Bumping for AEW Double or Nothing tomorrow.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

AEW

WHAT IS THE WWE? WHO IS VINCE MCMAHON? AH AMERICAN FOOTBALL COMMISH NOT MORE!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Double or Nothing started out as shit.
Gave me disappointment feelings.

Completely redeemed themselves and found their stride. That was so freaking enjoyable and felt like Wrestlmania level hype

05-26-2019, 03:08 AMkarey Wrote: Double or Nothing started out as shit.

Completely redeemed themselves and found their stride. That was so freaking enjoyable and felt like Wrestlmania level hype
Curious how it disappointed you to start? I agree that the show got rapidly better as we progressed, but I can't point to a single thing that was "bad" on the show. Happy that you enjoyed it in the end as much as I did though.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

05-26-2019, 09:55 AMWinter is Coming Wrote:
05-26-2019, 03:08 AMkarey Wrote: Double or Nothing started out as shit.

Curious how it disappointed you to start? I agree that the show got rapidly better as we progressed, but I can't point to a single thing that was "bad" on the show. Happy that you enjoyed it in the end as much as I did though.

The production cuts, the awful commentary by that Mark guy,. The missed spots from camera. It was sooooo messy.

But this was mostly pre-show. The ppv itself was fantastic

05-26-2019, 10:33 AMkarey Wrote:
05-26-2019, 09:55 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: Curious how it disappointed you to start? I agree that the show got rapidly better as we progressed, but I can't point to a single thing that was "bad" on the show. Happy that you enjoyed it in the end as much as I did though.

The production cuts, the awful commentary by that Mark guy,. The missed spots from camera. It was sooooo messy.

But this was mostly pre-show. The ppv itself was fantastic
Ahhhh, so mostly from a production standpoint. Yes, that certainly improved as the show went on which was good to see. And yes, the announcer who wasn't JR or Excalibur was quite awful. Honestly, just make it a two man booth and keep Excalibur and JR; that would be the best.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

cant wait for the next PPV in june! the Cody Entrance was the best! DAMN THAT WAS PLATIN STUFF

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Bump for AEW All Out Tonight

Code:

Code: