Create Account

Knute Knurtsson blabbering

977 words not native speaker.

Q: so now the regular season has come to an end and Colorado finished 7th, tell me about you first season in the SMJHL. 

A: it was a up and down season for us for sure. Starting of strong winning a bunch of games and everything seemd to work out very well. I even had an assist in our first game and then a goal in our second so i felt like maybe i can become a impoftant player for this team alredy this season. But that did not really work out. I didn't have a point for the next 7-8 games, then i managed to score vs the Armada, felt good you know, me nick and nick working together to help the team out. It got alittle easier after that game and i scored again the game after. Agaist St. Louis, this time i got a pass from Cassius Darrow.. 

Q: Aah yes I remember that goal, Darrow site is a teriffic player. He earned the Captaincy this season, could you give us all some thoughts on Darrow? 

A: yes, sure.. ofcourse I can. So i did not know him of know of him at all when i arrived here. Havung plated in sweden my whole life and not really paying attention to what's going in over here. But over the season i have gotten to know him and some other guys on the team and I am rwally impressed with Cassius, just being in his presence and sharing a locker room with him is an honor. The way he carries himself on and off the ice just shows how confident he us and it spreds throughout the locker room. From the very first time we met he has always been a friendly guy and he is great at making everyone feeling included. Even though we have had a rough season he is always possitive and beleves in the team and he never quits on the ice always giving it all. He is my winner for the Ron Bolt Trophy, i don't even have to look at stats, hes a class act! 

Q: Wow thats a lot of love for Darrow there. 

A: ye, you know I've been living at his house for about the second half of the season. 

Q: I did not know that, how is it living with Darrow? 

A: It is great, he always keeps me on my toes and helps me out with my diet and workouts and he also keeps me way from all the bad stuff. Earlier in the season i got in to some trouble with partying and stuff like that but after talks with Alaska and Kimmy we decided that it would be best for me to move in with Cassius. And it has worked out well for me I'd say. I got my game back a fellt for the second half of the season although the team might not have performed as we had expected ir wanted. 

Q: Tell me, who cooks the food and does the dishes? 

A: Well I'm a pretty bad chef, Cassius is helping me with that, so he is the one doing most of the cooking and I'm doing the dishes. He is an amazing cook and I'm learning a lot... not just about food but also about how to be a good person and be responsible. We always have team dinners over here, we invite all the players and the front office. The players always show up for dinners but the front office guys are to busy, or so they say atleast. I enjoy the dinners it's good for team bonding. 

Q: So lately there has been alot of talk about two players from Colorado Raptors being suspended. Zivan Zidek got a one game suspension from the team management and Konstantin Voloshin got suspended for 4 regular season games and the first round of the playoffs. So you have two of you top players out for the first game against Lethbridge Lion's and then alteast Zivan Zidek will be back for the ramainder if the playoffs. Tell us your thoughts. 

A: well regarding Zivan I was told he had been angry with how the team performed and had been bashing his line mates and the coaches in the locker room. Honestly this had passed me by and i had no idea he was that displeased. I had my locker next to Lunga Gumba befor he got traded to the Detroit Falcons and he was pretty loud and he used to turn toward me and just scream NOOT NOOT so I did not really follow what happend in the room. I get that it can be frustrating to loose games and that you want to win. Even if we don't hear about it I'm sure the coaches and management are doing everything they can to make the team as good as possible. I have full faith in our management here in Colorado and we have a great group of players. As for Konstantin Voloshin suspension I think it was something about steroids. Not sure though so don't quote me on that. His suspension is a big loss for us going in to the first round against Lethbridge. I hope we can win the series even if hes not playing and it would be a big boost to have him back for round 2 if we get there. 

Q: thanks for you time Knute we are forever great full for your answers. 

A: aren't you going to aske me more abiut my play during the season? Wasn't that why you came here? 

Q: No, see i try to write about interesting stuff. 

Written by Lars Berghagen for the smallest and least known sports magazine in Colorado.

[Image: knute.jpg]

Get that $$$, rook!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]