Create Account

S46 Interested Prospects

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know? 

I know you just won a Championship! Congratulations!
How does the future look for Edmonton? 

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals? 

I want to buikd a legacy with one team, and i want to helpnthat team win championships. I want to buikd a strong two way center, but I'm open for suggestions.

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up? 

I will do all pts and stuff and the goal is to buy all the equipment, don't wanna be a bumm

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly? 

Never played, following red wings closely

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues? 

Kid and wife for the most part, watching NHL Red Wings

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord? 

Ason94#9290 its fun!

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career? 

Writing media mostly.

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave? 

Saw a reddit thread and it sounded awesome, it is!
No not yet!

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich? 
Nope

10. What is your video game system of choice? 

Ps4 atm

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with? 
 What, heads i guess?

12. What kind of work do you do? 
Construction worker

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you? I have no plan and I am open for suggestions.

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that? I'm not a native speaker so it's hard to explain but basically its gravity from the sun and the moon that drags water towards them menwhile earth spinns in between, so the tide is always there, just that the moon changes position relative to the sun and earth.. I don't know how to explain it better, sorry. Easy answer is that its gravity.

Thanks for taking a bit of time to let us get to know you! If you have anything else you would like to share with the Edmonton Blizzard please post it here. Some examples: A poem on why you're a top prospect, a picture of your dog, a funny sketch, etc.

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2019, 02:28 PM by LarksTongue.)

1. You are posting here, so I am assuming you have some interest in joining the Blizzard. What do you know about the team? Why are you interested in being a part of it? Anything you'd like to know?

I just would love to be part of a team as this is my first player. I have no preference besides hoping a Canadian team drafts me. I saw your recent seasons success and hope to part of a winning team while I learn the ropes with my first player. 

2. What kind of career do you envision your player having? Lead the league in scoring? Punch some people in the mouth? What are your career goals?

I have no particular vision for my player besides succeeding. My dream is to be that Two-Way Winger every team needs in their top 6 who can produce when needed but also plays a good team game. Career goal is to win. 

3. How active do you anticipate being? Max earner with all equipment? PTs and ACs only? Just ACs? Max earner except for that 5 month vacation you have coming up?

So far I have tried to stay up to date on all TPE opportunities. I have done a run of media to get equipment as well. 

4. How familiar are you with hockey? Have you played it? Do you watch it regularly?

I have loved Hockey since I was young. I have played it and watch the Habs regularly. 

5. What are your hobbies outside of sim leagues?

Gaming, Guitar, Music.

6. What is your Discord tag? How do you feel about regularly chatting in Discord?

LarksTongue#6803. No issue.

7. How do you think you will earn money during your SHL career?

Mostly through writing articles. I like drinking a coffee and getting a bit creative.

8. What caused you to create a player in the league? is there anything that has tempted you to leave?

My old co-worker mentioned it and I saw the reddit recruitment drive and thought what the hell. Nothing tempts me to leave it's a positive atmosphere besides the playful chirping.

9. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Technically yes. But I understand the other view.

10. What is your video game system of choice?

Xbox but I want a gaming PC.

11. Lets play a game. I flip a coin, heads and you receive 1 billion USD but tails and you die immediately. What are you going with?

So I can flip the coin or walk away? I would walk away. 

12. What kind of work do you do?

I'm currently unemployed :(. Currently career cruising applying to environmental professional roles.

13. How much of a plan do you have for your future build? How set on that plan are you?

No real plan. Flexibility is sort of what I am aiming for.

14. Tide goes in, then it goes out. Can you explain that?

Life goes on. or Life lives in equilibrium homeostasis etc.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48