Create Account

S46 Interested Prospects Thread

Player Name:
Monkey D. Luffy  Lions
Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:
Bio
From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
9 and nope not changing
Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?
usually discord but check the LR sometimes
Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?
sure i'll play for any team
Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? 
i don't think so
How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?
doesn't matter, when its my time its my time
If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?
100% drafting my player first. he's the best and will be the best.
How many hot dogs?
Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)
no Smile

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Player Name: Nikolai Evans

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 8ish, nah

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Yep

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Sure

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? I literally played Chel with you last night, dick

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? /shrug

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Because Nikolai Evans is the best. The tsesarevich. 1OA in the largest SMJHL Draft ever.

How many hot dogs? All the damn hot dogs.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important): 6:30 is the best time on the clock, hands down.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
I guess an 8 and there's nothing in the foreseeable future that would cause me to drop that activity.

Yes, I think an active locker room/discord is key to having fun playing this sim and we all do this for fun (I hope)!

The people I have spoken with so far from WKP have been really nice and I'm not geographicaly bound to any team so yeah.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? 
Zoone is my Kelowna GM and I've spoken with JR95 prior to posting here. Other than that I must admit that I have no clue what people play for which team. I've been purely focussing on the SMJHL for now.

As long as it takes, I'd like to win a cup, but if the team needs me I'll be ready.

I'm active, social, love to meet new people, have many different interests outside of hockey and I'm competitive.

How many hot dogs?
Why is hot dogs or waffles such an important thing on this site? Where I live we have frikandellen which are way better than any hot dog. In the Netherlands we have a deepfried snack culture and it is awesome.

We're not going to be fucking suck this year!

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Player Name: Knute Knurtsson and Updates

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is?  

I'd say I'm a 10

Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 

No not that i know of.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? 

Yes both ofcourse. Yes it would be cool to be drafted by West Kendall

No i don't think I do, but i would like to know. Feel free to pm me.

I really like Colorado and i would like to win a cup there but I'm willing to discuss when and how

I'm active and I'm willing to discuss my player build, I don't bitch about ice time and I'm a team first guy, Knute is a center but if the team needs him as a winger I won't complain, hell, throw him in the net if you want.

How many hot dogs? 

All hot dogs.

Två bagare och en smet

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019, 02:11 PM by StadiumGambler.)

Player Name:
"Big Dick" Nick Brain

Its in the sig

I dunno whats considered a 10. Around 6 to 9 maybe?

I'll be active on Discord for sure, might shitpost in the LR a bit.

I want to paly for an SHL team at some point so......yes.

the only Platoon flair on ym Discord belongs to a guy who hasn't been active there much, so I guess not?

However many are needed.

I'd draft myself over others if I feel confident I have the higher ceiling, cause thats what matters in the end.

How many hot dogs?
1 will do for me, thanks. little bit of mustard and black pepper, pickles if we're feeling fancy.

-Brooks Oprik at 5 million a ye- crap I used that one already.........James Neal at 6 million per year? There, thats a joke.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Player Name:
Valeri Tikhonov

it be in there

7-8; it should remain around that level

yes! more primarily the discord, but it also depends where the bulk of the team conversation happens; i'll be active wherever everyone else is!

absolutely!

don't know as many as i used to, but i do know that everyone i know who played for west kendall has really enjoyed it, and y'all still seem to have a really great attitude in the lr

i'll play as many as i need to; since i signed as a free agent, i know i'm a bit behind some other players, so i'd be willing to stay in the minors as long as it takes me to catch up, although i'm already close to being capped

i have the experience of already having been on this site before, and i do a lot of media/graphics, which can be a huge asset. i also like to chill. and am fun. i'm cool.

How many hot dogs?
28. no more no less i'll maybe go for 28 and a half

my life is a great joke thank u for asking

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

somewhere on that scale sounds good.

most likely not.

I'll play wherever I'm drafted/traded/signed to.

no idea

as few as possible, it's a waste

probably since it'd be required.

How many hot dogs?
Smoking crack, for instance

When you get right down to it, wiping her butt is just a squadron of moles wearing aviator goggles.

[Image: wHACKER.png]

Player Name:
Julio Tokolosh
Linked
10. I've got a family event coming up in August where I could be limited for a week or two.
Yes. 
Yes, I'm a first gen, so all of the teams look equally promising.
I've chatted with Wawazat a handful of times, but not much else.
Not sure. I've enjoyed my time in Colorado, but I mostly talk with older players. I trust the GM's to move me when ready.
I like this question. I would draft me above others because i have top level TPE, contribute realistically to the chatter (not just reaction emojis and internetisms), and contribute steadily in graphic and written media -> your team will be featured more often than not -> it will be more rewarding for other players.
How many hot dogs?
Real life: In college we used to do 9x9's which was 9 dogs and 9 beers while you watched a baseball game. we always got distracted/went out and never finished (i couldnt finish a baseball game if i wanted to). At the time of reporting, my best was 6.5. I know that Nathan's rounds down, so 6. 
Internet real life: I don't really swing that way, but with the right amount of social pressure and lubricant, i could probably get two.
I hate prepared jokes. for the purpose of answering the question, the following makes me smile:
My dad died when we couldn't remember his blood type. As he died, he kept insisting for us to "be positive," but it's hard without him.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History