Create Account

S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 04:17 PM by vbottas17.)

The Los Angeles Panthers are looking to get to know the prospects who will be a part of the Season 46 SHL draft! While the playoffs are still underway, this class has shown so much potential and is so deep with talented players that we feel we need to get a head start identifying potential players who will be the next great Los Angeles Panthers!

The Panthers organization has enjoyed consistent success as one of the Western Conference's best teams. Despite the good seasons, we are nearing the 30 season mark as far as our championship drought goes. Our team features a very laid back group who are commited to winning championships in Los Angeles. We have a great group of players on the roster currently and some of the brightest prospects in the league as well. The Panthers are dedicated to reaching our goal of winning championships and staying on top. We feel that with the players we have in place we are on our way. This draft class looks unbelievable and we're very excited about bringing some of the players to the Panthers to help us achieve our goals.

Please answer the questions and we'll do our best to be in contact with you.

Code:
[B]What is your players name and position?[/b]

[B]What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?[/b]

[B]What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?[/b]

[B]What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)[/b]

[B]What are your expectations of your SHL team?[/b]

[B]Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?[/b]

[B]Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?[/b]

[B]Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?[/b]

Thanks to everyone that takes the time to fill this out. Can't wait for draft day!!

Panthers Panthers Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

What is your players name and position?
Andrej Doskočil, le D

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?
I really like it here.

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?
Not really a specific player tbh. I wanted to have a guy that likes to run into people. To make it seem like I am a useful member of this society, I learned him some passing. So he isn't just standing there looking for hits. Works okayish I guess.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)
Definitely locker room.

[b]What are your expectations of your SHL team?

eh?

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?
That's like trying to pick my favourite candy. There is too many.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?
I would say indifferent. I want to be part of any team that wants to draft me.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?
I wouldn't think so.

[/b]

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Matt Kholin, Center
What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?
It's been a lot of fun, the PT's have been interesting, I'm looking forward to updating my player every week to get him better. I think good locker rooms help a lot to have a good time in the league.
What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?
To win a cup with a SHL team, individual/international awards would be nice, but team > player.
What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)
Locker room.
What are your expectations of your SHL team?
To help me grow and become a better player, help with build, answer questions I would have about SHL.
Jimmy Slothface.
Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?
Top half.
How is LA's locker room? Are you guys mostly on the site or discord?

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

What is your players name and position?: Eric Vanderberg, Defenseman

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?: I think the league is amazing. I am so glad to be here and I'm glad I pulled the trigger on joining. 

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?: I'm building my player to be an Andrei Markov type. I'd like to win a Challenge Cup obviously, be in the Hall of Fame, maybe even an owner someday. Biggest goals right now are to get to the SHL and get Top 4 minutes.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.): All three listed really, I'd like to show what I can do but I have no problem with earning it. I'd like to hang out in a locker room and get to know my teammates and make friends. I am also excited for whatever the future may hold.

What are your expectations of your SHL team?: That their going to do the best they can to onboard me, that their going to use me to better the team and further our chances of winning a Championship. That their not going to just stick me on the shelf and forget about me until 6 seasons down the road.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?: Cass Darrow, great Captain and great friend.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?: Top half definitely.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?: I'm good, thanks for the opportunity to apply Smile

1. Dick Clapper LW (played RW this season)

2. its been a lot of fun so far, looking forward to the future

3. good defensive forward that also scored a lot of goals

4. playing time is good but I find a active discord to be more important to me. I prefer discord over the locker room

5. expectations are for the team to be active and put in the effort required

6. @goldenglutes

7. indifferent

8. i thirst hard for that tpe and im always trying to get as much as i can

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Mike McKorsy, Goalie that makes the differnce

I love it here. Its great in the Raiders Locker Room. But i like the conversation between all S46 Goalies very much. Its respectful!

Like i wrote, i want to be the goalie that makes the Difference. Like Miikka Kiprusoff!

Building a real good goalie and have fun and good conversations!

A locker room without silly spaming and a good leading staff

All my Halifax Brothers!

Every team gets the same chance on me. Its about the Pre-Draft-Talks where i rank a team.

ou can make you a picture of Mike McKorsy on his own Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

)What is your players name and position?
Troy Reynolds - RW

It's been a lot of fun so far, I've enjoyed it. Thunderdome scares the hell out of me.

My goals are to be a solid two-way forward, hopefully first line caliber. I want my player to emulate Jarome Iginla with the clutchness of Game 7 Justin Williams.

A nice locker room culture is most important. That doesn't mean I don't love some playing time though  Wink

To win games and have a good time

Jimmy Slothface (@slothfacekilla)

Top half, I mean it's LA. Who doesn't want to come to LA?

If you thought my Halifax shenanigans were ridiculous, just imagine what LA shenanigans would look like

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

What is your players name and position? Collin Gibbles - Right Wing

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL? I have enjoyed my rookie season with the league. I am hoping to do more in the future as I get a better grip on everything.

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate? I would like to be a franchise player for the team that drafts me and work towards winning multiple cups. I would want to emulate Niklas Lidstrom. While he played a different position I feel he was an impact player on his team and made everyone around him better.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.) Seeing my player make an impact on the team. I don't need the most minutes but I want to be a contributing member.

What are your expectations of your SHL team? Work with me to get my player to the big league and filling a role we need to be the best team in the league.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate? Mathias Seger or Derek Bohne

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent? Currently indifferent but that is more due to my inexperience in the league. I don't have many strong preferences currently.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Yoshimitsu McCloud, Right Winger
I've had fun so far, especially thanks to my teammates.
I mostly intended to be a good teammate, especially in the offensive department. Fighting would be cool too.
Locker Room and Discord, pretty much.
I don't really have any expectations, to be honest, besides having fun with friends.
Currently, Seger. Guy said he'd finance our end of the season party and all.
Indifferent. I'm honestly fine with anything.
I'd like to note my ninja services are available for a fair price. They're unrelated to my hockey career, in any case.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Brennan Kennedy Jr, D

It seems to be pretty good around here. A few scandals, but nothing out of the ordinary.

To be up near the top of the defensive points leader point season in and out in my prime, Karlsson.

Playing time and discord would be pretty well tied. I'd like to go somewhere that I can contribute, even if it's not for a few seasons, I also prefer their to be an active community.

To ideally win a cup.

Monkey D. Luffy.

I've said on all of these that I am indifferent as I just want to be drafted to somwehere, but honestly LA is up there, simply for the sigs.

As of now, no. Anything you guys need feel free to shoot me a PM.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 08:53 PM by Daco.)

B]What is your players name and position?[/b] Casimir Stevens, goalie. My last player Scott Stevens orchestrated a super team joinup in LA and was captain during your first Championship. Which looking at history, I've won half of LAs cups hehe.

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL? recreate. Was here from s1 to s10. I love how huge it's gotten! Not a fan of how tpe inflation was handled but head office has done very well growing the league and i know thats a ton of work so can't complain really

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate? be the best that never was. I came up with Jesster and McBride and saw how they built their players.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.) starting; if im the goalie with more tpe i expect to start. I can ride backup until im good enough though. Then discord, activity, locker room. Want fun active people I'm an alternate captain for my team and keep things active.

What are your expectations of your SHL team? cups. We will win. Let's build a team that can win and the way to do that is through a happy active engaged locker room.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate? probably Slothface or johnny sins but they aren't on my team. Leppish is my favorite on my team, or Barrett McCarthy and his sick dman.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent? I'd like to go to one of my former teams, so LA or Hamilton

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add? I lead all goalies in my draft class in tpe, already have 2 jobs so money isn't a concern for trainings. I have a lot of knowledge to mentor and help people out

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Egor Kucherov, Defensive Dman

It's a cool place with nice people and tons memes which I don't understand anyway

Becoming a player with good puck control, defensive skills and an ability to support offense if needed

It's a big universe which you imagine together with hundreds of other people, I like it

This team gives me a spot on the roster and we win the Cup

They're all nice, idk

Right now I like all teams equally

Nah, but feel free to ask me something if needed

What is your players name and position? Tibuk Soonika - G Outlaws

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL? I am having a blast since joining!

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate? I built my player to somewhat mimic Martin Brodeur and Kirk McLean. I want to show that Stand Up Goaltending still has a place.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.) As a rookie I don't have any grand notions I am going to get a ton of ice time but being around the team is a good start and maybe getting some tips on what I could do to build a better goalie.

What are your expectations of your SHL team? As I stated in the previous question, help building what I have already done. I foresee myself in the J for a few more seasons before making the jump up.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate? My Goalie tandeum buddy of Mike Hunt. Quite the dynamic duo.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent? It is hard to rank without a complete conversation of where you might see me on the team as well but I like to think LA can be one of my top choices.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add? I am super pumped after this first season and can't wait for the SHL draft and to get the next season rolling.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

Monkey D. Luffy - C
it's fun and i really enjoy it
RNH - just wanna be the best i can be
I just like having fun and talking about things. Winning is alright too
just fun and trying our best
my goalie. Funny guy 
indifferent
1 point off rookie scoring on the worst team. Voted captain by teammates. Try to finish all tpe earning things and be the best i can be.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Knute Knurtsson Center

I really enjoy the SHL, my first season in colorado has been great. Finding it really fun. Didn't not know i would get this hooked 

I want to build a two-way center but im open for suggestions, I would like to emulate someone like Henrik Zetterberg or Dylan larkin.

Locker room and discord, feeling comfortable with the team and the people around it. I don't care about playing time, I want to be an asset to the team. 

What are your expectations of your SHL team? Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate? 

To be a nice environment with good and dedicated people. Favorit teammate is a hard one, Darrow(hhh81) and pris has been nice and helpfull as well as tomen wuma and Alaska I like them all i guess.

This question is really hard. I don't know anything about LA, same goes for all other SHL teams but it would be nice if someone reached out to talk alittle if you are interested in drafting me.

I don't think so, i guess I'm willing to play wing if the team needs me to!

[Image: knute.jpg]