Create Account

S46 Panthers Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 12:03 AM by vbottas17.)

Thanks everyone who's filled this out so far! I know theres a few people i still need to connect with, i will try to do that soon.

Bumping this over the s39 thread.

Panthers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I don't know why on earth I didn't post here and posted in S39 instead........ah well, lets get this done and dusted.

What is your players name and position?
Nick Brain, RW

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?
Seems like a pretty awesome idea, been a nice experience so far.

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?
My goal with my player is to be an all-around Power Forward that can fill in on any line and contribute goals and grit per 60. Eventually I want to win a Cup.

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)
Making a roster at some point in the future is the number 1 priority. Being on a winner or a team headed towards it is the 2nd priority.

What are your expectations of your SHL team?
That they'll be good when I make it on the team, or that they'll be heading towards being good when I make it on the team.

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?
I guess Cassius Darrow.

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?
I'm just hoping to get drafted, thats the first step. Don't really care about the team right this minute, but might care a couple seasons down the line for reasons above.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?
Nothing I can really think of that hasn't been covered.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

What is your players name and position?
Valeri Tikhonov, left wing

What are your thoughts on the league since joining? If recreating, what do you think of the current state of the SHL?
The current state of the SHL is actually much better than I've left it; people seem a lot more active, it's been exciting to see the turn over, and it's definitely a good sign to see all of the expansions! I'm way more excited to dive back in than before

What are your goals with your player? Is there a NHL player you would like to emulate?
My goals right now are to really create a scoring-first player; I picked Alex DeBrincat for a reason as a render! That sort of fast, high-scoring style with the same attitude is where I want my guy to fall

What is most important for you in the SHL? (Playing time, locker room, discord, future opportunities etc.)
I'm definitely much more invested in discord/locker room environment than anything else; while having a lot of playing time would be nice, I'm also super flexible.

What are your expectations of your SHL team?
I want a place with a lot of people who are around to help out -- I've never had a skater before, and it would be nice to have build guidance from my teammates. I would like to win a lot, but at the same time, the relationships in the locker room are more important

Who is your favorite SMJHL teammate?
Unforch I joined the crows pretty late in the season, but so far everyone has been pretty chill

Where would you rank LA as far as potential destinations? Top half, Bottom half, Top choice, indifferent?
LA is definitely a top choice for me -- I like the attitude of the team and the bite for better performance that's come up, especially since it's been a while without a cup.

Anything else we should know about you or you would like to add?
im big chill

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]