Create Account

Formx Banned from SHL
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 10:10 PM by adamantium.)

Good evening SHL.

After receiving numerous reports and having been dealt punishment before, @formx has been banned from the SHL. Despite numerous warnings and suspensions in the past, formx has continued to be in violation of conduct rule 3a (harassment and personal attacks), and as such, Head Office has decided that a full ban is the proper way to move forward.

On behalf of the rest of HO,
Adam.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I am so surprised

said no one ever

I get it. Doesn't make it less sad.

Just please stop sending me pictures of dudes fisting themselves and we're cool, man, wherever you are.

01-30-2019, 09:07 PMGCool Wrote: I get it. Doesn't make it less sad.

Just please stop sending me pictures of dudes fisting themselves and we're cool, man, wherever you are.

aw man, you too?

sigs by me bitch

01-30-2019, 09:07 PMadamantium Wrote:

aw man, you too?

#metoo

free him

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

Lmao wow

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Could the SHL finally agree on something? Tune in to next week’s episode of SHLZ to find out!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

I'll miss you Formy :(

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

01-30-2019, 09:07 PMadamantium Wrote:

aw man, you too?

[Image: My9xFnN.gif]

you too?

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

01-30-2019, 09:10 PMNereus Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:07 PMadamantium Wrote: aw man, you too?

[Image: My9xFnN.gif]

you too?

you know i never asked to see a man getting fisted, but god damn if it wasn't a surprise every time

sigs by me bitch

01-30-2019, 09:11 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:10 PMNereus Wrote: [Image: My9xFnN.gif]

you too?

you know i never asked to see a man getting fisted, but god damn if it wasn't a surprise every time

he never sent me that it was usually just indian dudes eating each others asses out you know that sort of thing

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

01-30-2019, 09:11 PMNereus Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:11 PMadamantium Wrote: you know i never asked to see a man getting fisted, but god damn if it wasn't a surprise every time

he never sent me that it was usually just indian dudes eating each others asses out you know that sort of thing

pretty typical shit yeah

sigs by me bitch

#metoo

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

01-30-2019, 09:11 PMNereus Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:11 PMadamantium Wrote: you know i never asked to see a man getting fisted, but god damn if it wasn't a surprise every time

Ahh yeah. I didn't react to that one well, so I think his algorithm changed for me