Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

10/10, the team is new and doesn't have a goalie yet so I'd have more opportunities to prove myself than teams with a starter not regressing yet. I lead all goalies in this draft class in tpe btw. My last player Scott Stevens was pretty successful so I know what I'm doing with builds

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Probably a young rich athletic millionaire since I'd still have an amazing life ahead of me, would want to live in a dope city too so let's say Elias Petterson.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

Fitness, podcasts, cooking, and I play mostly RPGs just beat Zelda going to play Smash a bit again then kingdom hearts 3

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

Canucks, Ice cream, Lord of the rings, EDM like Tiesto

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

For fire wood. To poke something in a tiny hole. To erase with the opposite end. To build a log cabin. To stab someone.

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

Both, although now it's only discord since the last thread in our locker room is from S43 but I'd use it if anyone did.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

A beautiful woman with survival skills; a satellite phone, a boat

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?

Slothfacekiller

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

A lot

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

A billionaire

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? 

I like learning languages and have a blog about hockey. I don't play video games

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

Penguins and Wolverhampton are the ones I'm most passionate about. About music: https://www.last.fm/ru/user/TheAirmode

1) Putting it into my ass
2) Putting it in someone else's ass
3) Using it as a dart to kill people who ask questions about pencils
4) Drawing
5) Using it instead of a fork

Does anyone actually use Locker Rooms?

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

the entire city of Moscow, one billion dollars and a bottle of chocolate milk

Someone from Team Russia

-I'd be interested in joining any team.

-Someone assured of a future where they make $30K+ a year after taxes with a tolerable job and their own house.

-Yeah I play vidya games, mostly sports and Smash Bros and JRPGs, few other genres sprinkled in at times.

-Favourite sports teams are Vegas, baseball Angels, and football Browns. Favourite food is a good roast beef dinner. Favourite TV show is Game of Thrones, favourite movie varies, favourite song is Pokemon Gold Champion Theme.

-The good ones have already been taken in this thread.

-I'd try and do both but the current direction seems to be locker rooms.

-Hatchet, Magnifying glass, handgun

-I guess my fellow teammates on the Raptors, maybe the guys on the Raiders for trainwreck media piece potential, maybe Johnny Sins cause hes awesome.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

It would be cool, be apart of something new and great, help build a dynasty, be with the team when we and break team and individual records.

Brian Green probably

Watch hockey, red wings not any thing else in particular.

Red wings, Hamburger, Marvel movies, don't really listen to music, more of a podcasts person.

I can't, sorry.

Either is fine!

Large knife, rope and shoes. Then i would live there happily ever after.

Nick Brain is cool and Vandy and the smebs too, I'll just say anyone on Colorado.

[Image: knute.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 03:40 PM by Thunfish.)

I'd be fine with any team, in all honesty.
Hmmm... Jackie Chan sounds like he has a fun life.
I do play games on my notebook quite often. I also study French, hit the gym every now and then and tend to play soccer with my friends on Saturdays.
- Favourite Sports Team
A bit of a long question there. My favourite NHL team has to be the Red Wings, but I do have picks on other sports as well and they're kind of usually awful. I enjoy the Minnesota Timberwolves, the New York Mets, the Columbus Crew and the New York Jets. Of course, soccer is more of my calling, and I do have a local team to support, one Madureira EC, although I was born as a Fluminense FC fan. I do follow a couple of foreign teams as well, like Cheltenham Town, FC Thun, Hibernian.
- Favourite Food
I'm fond of Japanese food and anything that is light or natural.
- Favourite TV Show / Movie
I usually watch stuff mostly on YouTube, but I do like Bojack Horseman. Favourite movie has to be either Kung Pow, Slapshot, Wheels on Meals, Winners and Sinners or Game of Death. The first Mortal Kombat movie was awesome as well.
- Favourite Song / Type of Music
Indie. My favourite band is Weezer. If I had to pick a music from them, I guess My Name is Jonas.
To stab one in the throat, to stab one in the throat when they're choking, to draw, to launch an eraser at someone and to fling at folks.
I'm fine with anything I'm asked to do, although I'm more used to Discord.
An Abra, a Gardevoir and a raft in case you decide to be a bit of a prick and tell me the other two are all in plush form.
My teammates from Anaheim are all cool guys if you want to bring them as well, though I reckon I'll probably be more of a guy that was brought along instead of being drafted first, isn't it?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

pretty interested! joining an expansion team would be fun

you

i do graphics, i read, i unfortunately give my entire life to school, i play lacrosse

dallas stars, sushi or a rare steak, pacific rim, punk/alt rock but like not the cool kind

stick it in the ceiling, clean your fingernails, stab someones eye out, give urself lead poisoning, bouncing it with the eraser to see how high you can make it go

i prefer discord but i'm willing to use whichever is more active depending on the team!

paper/pencil, emergency rations, and a tent

it'd be fun to finally be on an shl team with pris or evans, but honestly ? i'm flexible

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 03:55 PM by GCool.)

Pretty interested. I'd say they're in my top 6 destinations. I like the brand, I'm a Chicago guy so it would feel right ... so yeah.

The Rock. Dude lifts ALL DAY and then gets to act and do other crazy shit while earning incredible amounts of money.

Well I'm currently in grad school studying biostatistics, and I get married in 2 weeks - so "hobbies" are sort of few and far between right now. I do manage to play Halo every now and again on XB1, though. I'm also in a Backyard Baseball 2003 league (yes, I know, but it's fun).

Red Sox / Purdue Boilermakers (alma mater)
Pizza
Mad Men is my all-time favorite show. The Sopranos close second.
I love all things METAL

Uhhhh

24?

I've come around to Discord, although I miss the forums. I would use both.

A gun, a huge crate of ammunition, and a guide on surviving on an island with a gun and huge crate of ammunition

Nope! All of these guys seem pretty cool.

Very interested. 
Al Michaels but younger
I do a lot of writing (the SMJHL is painfully aware of this), I play tons of video games. Like some simulation games about sports, some about more ridiculous things like wrestling. And some CS:GO and Crusader Kings 2.
My favorite teams are the San Jose Sharks, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Yankees (sorry) and Oklahoma City Thunder. I love me some pizza. Favorite TV Show: King of the Hill, Movie: Forrest Gump. My favorite song at this moment is Pins and Needles by Billy Talent and I generally like heavy metal/screamy metal that scares people away.
1. Flick it into the ceiling
2. Snap it in half to show your strength/anger
3. Stab someone with it
4. Throw it at your idiot friend
5. Use it in ways I'll describe when you're older
I prefer Discord and I am willing to use both
I'd bring my phone even if I don't get any damn reception, a journal, and Playboy magazines
All of my teammates in Halifax. And Dickens Makeout-King. Get me Gaspard Boone and I'll probably keep my complaints to a minimum

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Prospect Name : Max Rockatansky

If I were drafted by the Syndicate and able to join the organization I'd be pretty happy. For one, I like a challenge so having the chance to maybe get involved in the early years of an expansion teams history sounds enticing. I also really like the look of the team logo / the overall theme. 

Tough question I'd probably have to go with WWE superstar John Cena, mainly because I loved wrestling as a kid and he gets to do all those make a wishes. It fascinates me that some people can just show up to someone's day and make their whole life better.

I'm a big reader and I love music. I also play video games, I'm more into single player story games like Spider-man or RDR2 for example, but I also play some online games like league of legends. 

Sports team: Toronto Maple Leafs

Food: Sushi or Lasgna, depends on the day

TV Show/ Movie: Bobs Burgers for TV show, Mad Max series are my favourite movies probably

Favourite Song / Music type: Don't really have a favourite song at the moment but right now I'm listening to For Elise by Saint Motel quite a bit. I mostly listen to all types of rock or rap, but I'll listen to most stuff

1. Impromptu chopsticks if you're all out of options

2. You can break a pencil to get across exactly how angry you are.

3. As lumber to build a tiny house for your small pet.

4. Toss them in water and maybe they'll enhance the flavour???

5. Hate to be that guy, but as an eraser.

Prefer Discord but willing to use both.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?\

1. A good book

2. A nice tent

3. A regenerating pizza or something easy to carry around.

Any of the guys from the Outlaws. They've all been really helpful and a great guys to have on a team.

0-10 somewhere on that scale

well can't so don't

things and stuff, mostly things but also some stuff

Seahawks, food, probably something, dunno/depends

1. dick fingers
2. swiftly achieving an orgasm
3. sperm whales
4. all-you-can-eat shrimp for $4.99
5. lance armstrong's missing testicle.

discord, I'll guarantee I'll never look at on site LR

1. a snapping turtle biting the tip of my penis
2. christopher walken
3. the mixing of the races.

Judge Judy

[Image: wHACKER.png]

I am very interested. You don't often get a chance to join an expansion team and help build a team from ground up. I'd to love to be part of that.

I guess not someone in particular, but someone who travels to world to make a travel tv show. Seeing the world while working, that's just awesome. I don't need a lot of money, I'm quite happy the way things are right now for me.

I play a mobile GPS game called Ingress. It's an older game from the same creators of Pokemon Go, but requires far more teamplay and coordination. For that game I do quite some community work too.

My favourite sportsteam is Feyenoord Rotterdam (football) and in hockey it's the Washington Capitals. My favourite food is Italian. I play Witcher III and Red Dead Redemption when my girlfriend let's me.

Drawing
Just playing with it
Clean out your ears
I can't think of anything else :')

I prefer using Discord.

Another person, don't want to be lonely
A knife, as a tool
And a boat, so if I just ever want to get off I can use that.

No, not really. It might be nice to be drafted together with Gordie Boomhover, but either way is fine. It's not like we can't stay in touch :-)

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]