Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

Very interested! Trying to find my footing in the SHL, so any good start I can get, I'll take.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

Stephen Hawking. Dude's hella smart and did so much for the scientific world despite the obvious.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

Snaping together model kits, talking hockey: you know, the good stuff. I would really like to get into PC gaming, but my computer is a potato.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

- Sports team... your DALLAAAS STAAAAAARS!
- I like a bunch of different kinds. Food is good
- Any Disney movie is pretty good
- Not too picky with music, but I like songs that incorporate jazz/funk ideas

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

- Break it and use it as chopsticks
- Use it as a support beam in a building model
- Use it as a shank if you really wanted to
- As an axle for a crude car model
- Use the tip for a sculpture

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

Discord by miles. Real time communication that feels more interactive? Yes please! (Oh, and if you want to hit me up... MCP#1914)

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

Lawn chair, 2 tons of non-perishable food, and... a fully furnished and fully operational yacht (hey, didn't say that was out of the picture...)

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?

@TnlAstatine : great teammate and was a great steal in the SMJHL draft

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by MCP_ - 02-02-2019, 01:22 AM