Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

Very much so, actually. I've had nothing but immensely pleasant experiences with you whenever we've worked together for IIHF, and I would love to play for an expansion team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

Who the fuck knows. There are a million people I'd rather be than myself.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

I... work and study a lot. Hobbies? I guess salsa dancing, playing and arranging music... And I watch a lot of sports, naturally. I play video games when I can, but don't find a lot of time for it. I play a lot of older-generation games, things from the 90s on older consoles.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

Favorite sports team: depends on the league, for the NHL's sake, the Washington Capitals because I'm from DC. Favorite food: rice and red beans, it's what I grew up eating all the time at home. Favorite TV show? Right now, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Favorite movie, The Prestige. Fucking incredible film. My favorite songs over the past week have probably been Fiction by Avenged Sevenfold and Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run because I'm doing piano arrangements of them both, but it's hard to pick just an actual overall favorite song. I listen to a lot of everything. I gear more towards rock, metal, indie pop, and Latin music... But I'll listen to anything.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

Drawing a portrait of someone you love, marking a line on a wall to hang a painting, pointing at someone when talking to them, twirling it in your hands when you're fidgety, impromptu drumstick.

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

I've always been a big fan of dual systems, and would be very pleased if the team I ended up on used both their Discord and their on-site LR.

. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

A piano, pen/paper... and a life raft so I could eventually leave.

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?

Getting drafted with @Wally would be really funny, for both narrative and personal reasons. Really, just draft me with anyone but @ztevans, that way, I can hit him as much as I want out there with no fear of repercussions.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by Pris - 02-03-2019, 02:05 PM