Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 03:40 PM by Thunfish.)

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?
I'd be fine with any team, in all honesty.
2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?
Hmmm... Jackie Chan sounds like he has a fun life.
3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? 
I do play games on my notebook quite often. I also study French, hit the gym every now and then and tend to play soccer with my friends on Saturdays.
4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?
- Favourite Sports Team
A bit of a long question there. My favourite NHL team has to be the Red Wings, but I do have picks on other sports as well and they're kind of usually awful. I enjoy the Minnesota Timberwolves, the New York Mets, the Columbus Crew and the New York Jets. Of course, soccer is more of my calling, and I do have a local team to support, one Madureira EC, although I was born as a Fluminense FC fan. I do follow a couple of foreign teams as well, like Cheltenham Town, FC Thun, Hibernian.
- Favourite Food
I'm fond of Japanese food and anything that is light or natural.
- Favourite TV Show / Movie
I usually watch stuff mostly on YouTube, but I do like Bojack Horseman. Favourite movie has to be either Kung Pow, Slapshot, Wheels on Meals, Winners and Sinners or Game of Death. The first Mortal Kombat movie was awesome as well.
- Favourite Song / Type of Music
Indie. My favourite band is Weezer. If I had to pick a music from them, I guess My Name is Jonas.
5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. 
To stab one in the throat, to stab one in the throat when they're choking, to draw, to launch an eraser at someone and to fling at folks.
6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? 
I'm fine with anything I'm asked to do, although I'm more used to Discord.
7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
An Abra, a Gardevoir and a raft in case you decide to be a bit of a prick and tell me the other two are all in plush form.
8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?
My teammates from Anaheim are all cool guys if you want to bring them as well, though I reckon I'll probably be more of a guy that was brought along instead of being drafted first, isn't it?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread - by Thunfish - 02-08-2019, 03:36 PM