Create Account

S46 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects

Its a bit late, but it's here. We're looking forward to hearing from one of the biggest draft classes in recent history!

Code:
1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you?

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making?

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs?

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season.

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be?

6 - How do you take your coffee?

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game?

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger?

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

You know it!

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making?
It would be nice to have a deep play off run with Anaheim, but when my SHL team needs me to come up, I won't fight it. I'm a two-way defender who is slightly more defensive, but I'll be happy to receive inputs from my future SHL team.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs?
Well, I know that wuma guy is pretty cool, so I don't think I'd mind being drafted by Minnesota.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/orig....15_AM.png

The Scoopity Poop trophy goes to the ice girl who picks up the most discusting thing that has been thrown on the ice every season.

black

:eyes:

The ususal stuff like the patty, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. But instead of the boring cheese slices, put in some mozzarella.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you? Yeah, discord is great.

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making? As long as it takes for my SHL team to call me up. I want to make an impact on my team and help us win a few Cups. I'm making a defensive, possession based winger. Basically a Joe Thornton type who sets up teammates and keeps the pressure in the other teams side of the ice.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs? I think it would be pretty cool. I take a bit to warm up to a new crowd but once I do I like having teammates to talk with.

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season. This

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be? I am unsure as I am unfamiliar with the person/player. That being said the Golden Scoop sounds good.

6 - How do you take your coffee? With a big ol helping of the diabeetus. If it's not a light milky brown It's not mine. I can drink black coffee by why when it can taste better.

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game? I'm more of a gif man personally

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger? Completely subjective as most burgers are amazing. But mine starts with a toasted sesame seed bun with mayo spread on the bottom and a little bit of A1 on the top. Next comes 2 1/3 lb angus beef patties seasoned with kosher salt, pepper, and a bit of garlic. thick applewood smoked bacon on each patty with pepperjack cheese in between. Then a thin crispy hashbrown, followed by a over medium fried egg. Top that with a slice of american cheese and then some shredded lettuce.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 04:48 PM by Citizen of Adraa.)

Da comrade.

I think that with raiders we got something nice going, so probably would like to stay down for a few seasons. I would definitely like to create a hitty guy, and preferable someone who plays as clean as he can, and to not be completely useless I added some passing so I can get rid of the puck away from the moveless body of my opponent.

I want to be part of any team that wants to draft me.

[Image: hwv6tykb1mj01.jpg]

What if we just make the worst name trophy? (jk I love the name, speaks about my maturity levels tho)

I don't believe in coffee. I wait until marriage.

I am just going to leave this blank, this hurts my head too much. Might be exams tho, my emoji would end up being Intel 80386 lol.

Meat, onion - preferably caramelized, tomato, lettuce, and some spanking sauce. Maybe two, some nice combo. I like to have a really juicy burger.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you? Yea! love discord.

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making? I can see myself in the J for a few more seasons still. I think I have done fairly good for a first timer in my first season but I still have more to build.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs? I'd love to be drafted my the Chiefs. Really the best way to keep people active is to have a good environment and I would love to be part of that.

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season. Surprised Pikachu.jpg

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be? I am unsure of this person (it's a person right?) But with a name like that it needs a trophy alone.

6 - How do you take your coffee? I drink Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game? :FingerGuns:

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger? As many farm animals as you can manage.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 05:55 PM by TnlAstatine.)

yup i love discor
honestly doesnt matter how long, maybe try and accomplish something but i don't see that happening on my current team.
I'll make a good time of any place i am drafted by
  (FOR MY TEAM) I almost won the rookie scoring race on the worst team in the league.
no clue
DD
pepega
ketchup lettuce i like plain

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you? Sure

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making? I don't care how long I'm in the SMJHL. My goals for Nikolai are to win a lot. He's an offensive defenseman who will get a little more physical as he gets older.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs? I can fuck with it. Wuma's cool. Sarmo is my boy. Baelor and I are SBA teammates. Wozy's okay I guess.

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season. [Image: s45meme.jpg]

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be? Yes. It would be called the Dzifa Dogbe Trophy, and awarded to any player whose player in another sim league is better than their SHL player.

6 - How do you take your coffee? I take my fucking coffee and pour it in the sink, you animals.

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game? :gonnadoit:

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger? Two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions – on a sesame seed bun

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you? Yes for sure, I'm on discord quite a bit. May not always be talking, but am always ready to jump into a convo

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making?I plan on being here for a while. Goal for my player is atleast one cup and to go down as one of the better offensive D-men of my time. I plan on mkaing a pass first offensive juggernaut of a defensemen.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs?Wouldn't mind it at all

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season.To lazy to find it, but crying Michael Jordon

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be?Not gonna lie, don't even know who that is.

6 - How do you take your coffee?1/2 a sugar and 1/2 a cream

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game? Eggplant

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger? Many different spices with a hunk of cheese wrapped inside of the burger.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

No, It Doesn't.

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL?
Until I'm traded out of Minnesota.
What are your goals for your player?
To have a highly successful career and never play for Minnesota.
What kind of player do you see yourself making?
A Playmaking Two Way Center that plays his best games AGAINST Minnesota.

..ARE YOU HIGH?!?? Don't ..don't even consider it...I'll make it clear ....DO NOT DRAFT ME. PERIOD.

Here's a GIF.

[Image: MZWJYyY.gif]

Don't Know...Don't Care.

In a cup in any place but Minnesota.

Reason #101 why I don't want to be drafted by Minnesota.

In Minnesota ..a plane ticket to some place that has "In N Out"

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Yup! (MCP#1914 if you wanna hit me up ;D)

Probably another season to get the Teps up. If I need to be called up, I'll be more than happy to.

I would be very happy! 

[Image: 2sq5br.jpg]

Yes: goes to the player with the most memetastic name

Loaded with a shitload of sugar (I'm not much of a covfefe person)

Pepe: not just any Pepe, though: the rarest of them.

Ketchup, mayo, bacon, cheddar cheese. Keep it simple, ya know?

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 11:36 PM by Daco.)

Yeah I have the discord app on my mobile I'm always on it

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making.

Next Jesster/McBride. My last guy is in the HOF sarmo knows. However long it takes to build a player good enough to start, so 3 more seasons in Jr maybe. Goal is winning.

Whichever team takes me and keeps an active locker room I'll be happy with. I don't really have preferences whichever GM trusts me enough to grab me first I'll be happy to play for.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bonehurtingjuic...it-android

5- Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be?
IDK, but at least I've got a trophy!

I like my coffee like I like my women, straight with Daddy issues

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game? I spit hot fire

Ground orphans and Sriracha

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 12:31 PM by Djenthallman.)

I'm not very active because I live 8 hours ahead of Eastern Time and sleep during activity peaks

A defensive dman who handles the puck well and can make a good pass

Pretty good

Bringing memes from the homeland (it just means wow)

I don't who this is but maybe The Greatest Kanye Ever Award

Orally

this thing doesn't let me post emojis I want :(

I might get banned for this but I like burgers with chicken and anyway shawerma is better

Of course! I am on Discord every Day!

I play at the league where i get starts. I want to be the goalie that makes the differnence in the games :-)

If the Locker Room is like the Raiders one, i would love it!

[Image: rocky_every_champion_was_once_a_contende...reneur.jpg]

no comment

I am german, i drink beer, no coffee!

no comment

More Infos are on Mike McKorsy's Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 08:25 PM by Ason94.)

Yes absolutely!

I enjoy Colorado and would like to win a cup there!
I want to make the big league and do all i can to help the team win.
Want to make a good two way center but im always open for suggestions.

It would be cool wuma seems lika a great guy

[Image: 80f3c24703f60353e03c07506a2cf680.jpg]

I don't know what a Poopity Scoop is. Probably Awarded to the GM with the shitiest draft or trade by the sound of the name poo scoop

As NOCCO

?

Meat chees bbq sauce more chees some salad, red onion

[Image: knute.jpg]

-Absolutely, I'm on it every day.

-I'll be in the SMJHL as long as my pro team needs me there I guess. My goal for my player is make a roster and win a Cup. I see myself making an all-around Power Forward who could go on any line that needs it.

-I just want to be drafted by any team, I don't have a strong preference.

- https://imgur.com/a/J9zD1no

-What is a Poopity Scoop.

-I don't drink coffee, couldn't even if I wanted to because of a stomach condition. I take my tea with just sugar and my hot chocolate straight up.

-Its a solid Rick Harrison's Pawn Shop out of 10.

-well seasoned patty, ham, bacon, aged cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, mustard.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332