Create Account

S46 Minnesota Chiefs Interested Prospects

1 - We're highly active on discord. Does that work with you?
Yeah, that works.

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making?
I'm flexible. Ideally I'd have 2 more seasons. I want to see the Outlaws thrive, and I think that starts/ends with players sticking around for a little bit to build franchise history up as much as they can. We had a disappointing first round exit this season, so I want to come back with a vengeance and try to get a playoff run put together. That said, if the need for a 3rd liner comes up all of a sudden, I can be brought up. Haha.

Jerry Mander is a power forward's power forward. He's looking for the hit instead of the puck, but in a disciplined fashion. He's got a blistering slapper and can beat you in a point-to-point race; he would just rather slam the absolute shit out of you into the boards in front of thousands of adoring fans. Named "The Snake" for his wily play between the blue lines and sudden striking ability, he's your least favorite guy until you're on a line with him.

At first I want to build Mander with a scoring priority, because the Outlaws could use that as well as my physical presence. In the SHL, I want to have that scoring ability but become more well-rounded on the strength side of things. I might even fuck with discipline to see if I can get my hit totals up while strictly opening up the lanes for my linemates. But we'll see.

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs?
I'm excited at the idea. Definitely my top 6 destinations.

4 - Post a meme that describes your rookie season.
I can't post memes from work, unfortunately. But really any super dank Spongebob meme would describe my season, because it went pretty okay.

5 - Should Poopity Scoop have a trophy/award named after him? What would it be?
The Scoop Da Poop Award should go to the SHL member who posted the shittiest shitpost of the season.

6 - How do you take your coffee?
Light cream, no sugar.

7 - On a scale of eggplant to pepe, how's your emoji game?
Eggplant. Does that mean 1, or ...?

8 - What goes into the perfect hamburger?
My ideal burger has cheese on it - a good cheddar or pepperjack is good. No tomato, a little bit of mustard, a fresh lettuce leaf, raw chopped onions, all on either a nice sesame bun or a pretzel bun. None of this kaiser roll bullshit. The meat itself should be a hearty chuck (or bison tbh, those are great burgers) with light seasoning. Can't stress that enough; the meat should be what you taste, not a fucking hipster spice blend.

Not a problem at all, I'm highly active on discord as well.

2 - How long do you plan on staying in the SMJHL? What are your goals for your player? What kind of player do you see yourself making?

The SHL's the goal but I'm willing to put in the work in the SHL to get ready, I'd leave this up to management to guide me. Ideally, I become a premier two-way centre who can chip in offensively as well, think along the lines of Patrice Bergeron or Anze Kopitar

3 - One of our biggest priorities is to build a locker room that feels like home. With that said, probably the most important question for you - how would you feel about being drafted by the Chiefs?

I would be incredibly grateful to be drafted by Minnesota and would be dedicated to doing everything within my power to helping the team. 

[Image: 2tjl8u.jpg]

Not gonna lie I'm new here... so no clue.

I actually don't drink coffee...

Not gonna lie cause that would be a terrible first impression but on the weaker side for sure.

Lettuce, cheese, tomato, ketchup, mayo, burger patty, bun. I like keeping it simple.

Hey All, Al Kayhall here. Grew up in St. Cloud and life long Chiefs fan. Recently got drafted to the Halifax Raiders and am just starting my semi-professional career. Never too early to let a team know I am interested though, who knows, maybe you will trade for me and call me up in a few seasons? Let's see how I do first. In the mean time here is my... application?

Yeah, I think I might be the most active person on discord with Halifax... maybe too active.

I am staying down until my club thinks I am ready! Hopefully not too long though you know? Life long dream to make it into the SHL! I am a RW playmaker, teamwork makes the dreamwork!

Oh man! I grew up watching the amazing goals by Banananov and Bobby Watson, but to be honest when I was playing as a kid I was always the one who called Flako. It would be a dream come true if I eventually got called up to represent our home state of Minnesota!

https://i.imgflip.com/2kffna.jpg

As a rookie I don't think I am qualified to answer that.

Like my women... ok ok, I don't get any women...

Esh

It's simple. For the meat, mix garlic, paprika, salt, pepper into the patty. Slice of cheddar when its nearly done cooking so it melts around it. Toast the buns with a bit of butter. Lettuce, tomato, thin sliced pickles, ketchup, mustard. Done.

[Image: sfOMki5.png]