Create Account

S46 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2019, 12:55 PM by hockeyis66.)

1. How did you hear about the site?
former member coming back for a go around

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
more media than graphics and probably smaller media articles

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
close knit LR

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

5. Favourite NHL team?
pittsburgh

6. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ?
[Image: knight-03.jpg]

7. Do you have any pets?
3 -- 1 dog and 2 cats

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
work and kids mainly

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
oh yeah, I have no problems unless it becomes personal

10. Anything else you would like us to know?
I look forward to getting back into the smjhl and am happy to go to whatever team drafts me

shut up zoone
shut up zoone
3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
shut up zoone
shut up zoone
5. Favourite NHL team?
shut up zoone
shut up zoone
7. Do you have any pets?
shut up zoone
8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)?
shut up zoone
9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes?
shut up zoone
shut up zoone

1. How did you hear about the site? Canucks subreddit

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I mean I can do crap MS paint graphics if you really want....

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? The second leads to the third

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? as long as I can. Gotta learn

5. Favourite NHL team? Canucks

6. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...mrc&uact=8
Im so sorry about the formatting I dunno how to do this.

7. Do you have any pets?
I had 2 dogs. One died. Twas sad. Now I have one dog. Shes adorable. Still sad.
Gaming. Also I write songs occasionally.
I like to think so. But if its homophobic I will stand up and say it. I've been known to accept a beating or two over homophobic jokes (im weak as fuck)
Nah

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Idk some guy told me about it

None

Winning

3ssns

5. Favourite NHL team?

Chicago

I am anti-knight

7. Do you have any pets?

A doggo

having fun

no im a snowflake

no i love u zoone

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Through r/Canucks

I would have a focus on creating a media following for my player but I am not skilled at graphic design.

Both or equally important as you cannot win a championship without becoming a family first.

As long as I need to before a SHL team approaches me about my skillset translating to the next level.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Vancouver Canucks.

[Image: search?view=detailV2&ccid=2CQUNkgN&id=C2...ajaxhist=0]

7. Do you have any pets?

A dog named Bentley, he's cute but feisty.

Teaching, going outside, watching sports and gaming.

Of course, if you cant take it don't dish it.

Nothing, I am excited to be drafted!

Reddit

Not much

Winning

2 seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Canucks

[Image: bo_horvat_london_knights_1.jpg]7. Do you have any pets?

Gaming, music (rap). Big football, baseball, and basketball fan.

Of course.

Oilers suck.

02-08-2019, 01:31 AMvbottas17 Wrote: 1. How did you hear about the site?

Bluesboy on hfboards circa 2014? lol

I plan on being consistent with media.

Close-knit locker rooms lead to championships in juniors.

Probably 3 seasons, draft season and 2 send-down seasons.

5. Favourite NHL team?

LA Kings!

[Image: LbRJ.gif]

7. Do you have any pets?

2 cats, a dog, a bearded dragon and a Brandy.

I play guitar, love going to concerts, video games, hanging out with friends, makes me happy. Smile

Yeah but i dont fuck around and won't back-down if somebody takes it too far. There's a difference between joking and people just being dumb.

I was a part of the Knight locker room for about 5 seasons way back in the day and loved it. It was an incredible group at the time and I'm sure if its anything like it used to be the Knights are a great team to be a part of.

That's a good favourite Knight

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

r/canucks (DrunkenTeddy)

Media - sure          Graphics - I play hockey, bitch

Can't see how you can have one without the other, therefore all of the above.  And slay some dragons, if you know what I mean

I'm determined to leave my legacy wherever I go, how ever long that takes

5. Favourite NHL team?
     Canucks

I'm not officially a member yet, please wait

7. Do you have any pets?
     Who cares?

Gambling, drugs, strip clubs, and gardening

Bring it, bitch

No

Reddit.

Not a ton right now but I'm going to look into it so we'll see.

One leads to the other.

As much time as needed, as little as possible.

5. Favourite NHL team?

Leafs.

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvegashockeyknigh...=850&h=560]

7. Do you have any pets?

Yeah, a cat.

Gaming, music, drinking, hanging out with friends.

As long as you don't get butthurt I won't.

Yeah, draft me. Just do it.

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? reddit

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I got a degree in it, but I don't use it much anymore

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3 seasons

5. Favourite NHL team? NY Rangers

6. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? [Image: p-a-knights-tale-heath-ledger.jpg]

7. Do you have any pets? A dog

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? Video games, beer, brewing, comics, baseball, other things I can't think of

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? I'm used to it. Doesn't bother me, I'm a bit of a goofball so have fun.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? I'm willing to work at making this player the best I can.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

How did you hear about the site?

- reddit
How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics?
- large. i make graphics professionally
What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
- trick question. locker room leads to championships.
- not sure. im a pure rookie and ive never done this before.
5. Favourite NHL team?
- capitals
[Image: eltonjohntribute.jpg]
7. Do you have any pets?
- 1 english lab
- hiking, fishing, family, and drinking
- yes
- i have plenty of computer access at my desk job, and loads of downtime throughout the week (10+ hours)

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

CNN

As little as possible

both

prolly 4

5. Favourite NHL team?

Bruins

https://resizing.flixster.com/Sa3LU2_RrB...MDA7MTMzNA

7. Do you have any pets?

Sadly no

Gaming, other sports, music

Only if it's funny

no

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 04:23 PM by Carpy48.)

1. How did you hear about the site? A link on reddit.

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I'm quite skilled in Photoshop, I like photography (and I work in media, but not as a designer). Does that answer the question?

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? You can't have one without the other, so really first the locker room, then the championship.

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Anything between 2-4 probably. Don't know yet.

5. Favourite NHL team? Predators

6. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vill...Knight.png

7. Do you have any pets? No

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? travel, going to the gym, cooking, music...sleeping Wink

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Yes.

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Thanks for reading this.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

1. How did you hear about the site? Recreate

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I focus on it a lot so I can bank a lot of money

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Winning a championship

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2

5. Favourite NHL team? Blackhawks

6. Post a picture of your favourite Knight ? Knights

7. Do you have any pets? Yes 5 cats, if u draft me pictures will be provided Wink

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? gaming, playing and watching sports

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? yes I was once the greatest jokester in SHL

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Im active and love to win

. How did you hear about the site? Reddit

2. How much of a focus do you have on doing media and/or graphics? I can...

3. What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? chase the ship

4. How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3

5. Favourite NHL team? Leafs

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=i...9758492914

7. Do you have any pets? No...

8. What are your hobbies/interests outside of hockey (gaming, other sports, music, card games etc.)? FOOTBALL

9. We all love to joke and we may end as the target of one at some point. Are you able to handle being the target of jokes? Yes

10. Anything else you would like us to know? Nah, lets get it

[Image: Ackroyd.png]

[Image: zRNCZ6u.png]