Create Account

S46 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 01:28 PM by Wally.)

▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▀█▀ ░█▀▀█
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░ ▒█▄▄█
▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▄█▄ ▒█░▒█

Welcome Prospects!

My name is Wally and I am the Co-GM of the Montreal Militia.

In the rafters sits six championship banners while the legends like Alonzo Garbonzo, Caleb Reay and Roman Schultz still walk the halls, along with 36 other 1st round selections.  In Montreal we are committed to finding the pieces that will launch us back into contention on a consistent basis. With the draft just ahead, these questions will help us get to know you a little. If you have any questions please feel free to PM us on the SHL site.

1 -Player name and position.

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

[Image: Wally.png]

Joseph Laraque - LW

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Thread the needle and hit top shelf

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
I am not new to the SHL.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Absolutely

My activity level and commitment to training and getting better.

I do think Halifax is truly where I would like to end up, but essentially I will play my heart out for whoever drafts me.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
Yes

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I think you can do both. A close-knit locker room tends to lead a team to a championship.

However long my SHL team wants me to. Not sure what the standard here is.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 01:23 AM by vbottas17.)

Thomas Bathory, Defenseman

Im faking the shot, 1/2 second stutter step, pass to the open man for the tap in

Nope not new but I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of the new people who have recently joined.

Yep.

I've been around for a while and have a lot of knowledge of how things work. I created early so I should have a leg up on other prospects as far as TPE.

Yeah sure. I'm open to playing for any team and Wally is co sooo...

Yep.

Sure.

Close knit locker rooms lead to championships in juniors.

Probably 3 seasons, draft season + 2 send-down seasons.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

1 -Player name and position. Austin Roenick, RW

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? One timer that bitch into the net and score.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? Im old.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Yes.

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? Im the best.

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? Well it would be cool BUT I REMEMBER S33 WHEN MY THREE DREAM ENDED.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 5

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes.

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship? Maybe, maybe not.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both but more LR.

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3

[Image: giphy.gif]

Borůvka Banananák - Right Winger

Shoot it of course

No

Yes

I have made a hall of fame player before?

I don't hate any junior teams, I am okay with whatever

3-4

I have discord so yes

I am

Championships probably

2-4?

Bumperrrroooooo

[Image: Wally.png]

Marc Hagan, C

Rip that biscuit bar south

No

Yes

I'm a 2-way center

Yeah, why not, got a lot of people I like on the roster

Yes

Most likely

Both

2-3 max

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Charlie Serpe Defense

Pass

ReCreate

Yes

I have more experience than most players as I've been around the shl for a while

Of course I'd like to be a member. I never got to play on this team with my other players.

Yes

Im open to suggestions

Championship

Khan Smeb

fumble the puck and it escapes the zone, just like derek pouliot

yes, i expect it to be a worse vhl

i do absolutely nothing and my player just get better

i am derek pouliot

no

no, don't initiate me to this scam again

no lol.

holy shit is this interview just a copy of the other ones.

Discord are for plebs

martijn westbroek - 69ing

snipe & then go wheel ur mom after the game

yes

no

i don't fucking suck at hockey

no because you asswipes changed the name from impact you fucking imbeciles Interview how do you ruin a good franchise

holy copy and paste

absolutely not who the fuck would

holy copy and paste

i'm gonna copy and paste since that's all every gm does holy fuck

1 -Player name and position. Filip Zadina, Winger

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Oh Short side Snipe, and catch the water bottle before it hits the ground and take a sip.

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? This is my 3rd Skater

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? Yup, and got a decent size bank account already.

5- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? Im a TPE Junky, I want to lead this draft class in TPE when all is said and done.

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? Sure, Im okay with going to whoever wants to take me.

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) I would say 4 to 5

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yup, Prefer it.

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship? Yup, have before and willing to do it again.

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Both is ideal but I rather a good locker room first and foremost.

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? Depends on my SHL team, but I stayed 4 seasons last go around.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019, 05:27 PM by sköldpaddor.)

Gunnar Söderberg, RW

pass. unless that's what they're expecting me to do

Yes. I have no expectations. I just want to have fun. 

I think I've got a pretty good handle on it yeah. 

I am not derek pouliot.

I have interests elsewhere (kelowna cough cough) but if they don't want me I'm open to anything 

yeah I'm on discord a lot

If I have to

I think a good locker room is key in winning championships, so let's start there. 

as long as it takes me to get good

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Esa Parmborg - Center of Centers, Eater of Parms.

I make a saucer pass tape to tape for the one-timer baby!

I am not new.

Ummm.. Yes

I had a 29yr career with my last player and did a few good things.

Absolutely Yes. Militia Management are good friends of mine and I would love to play for them and also eat with them one day.

Yes I chat in there everyday as you know

Yes I will do what's needed to win a championship.

Both because you can't really do one without the other. Everyone has to buy into the system to be the best, plus it's more fun when the room is good.

Guaranteed 2 seasons, possible 3rd depending on what Calgary needs at the time.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Sami Raanta, Center.

Pass it for the one timer.

I am new to this league. It's a tough question because I don't have any experience with leagues like this. Just want to have fun and spend time on a fun hobby.

Yes I do, I mean I am earning TPE right now.

Fun guy who is willing to go to the dirty areas if you know what I mean. And I want to win above all.

Sure, I would. I don't know the teams though so basically I want to be part of any team that gives me the right environment to become a better player.

4-5.

Sure

Sure

Winning championships.

No idea yet.

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

Seemu Telanne -- RW

even though I am a sniper, if my teammate is open and looks like it will be a goal, I go for the pass and put the team ahead of myself

no

yes no issues here

I have been around STHS for a long time and built players in different leagues and have a pretty good knowledge of the sim

I will be happy to go to whatever team drafts me

I am down with that

absolutely -- as long as we map out my build to 350 I am good

close knit LR