Create Account

A Couple Things
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019, 06:37 PM by Wawazat.)

A Couple Things
Hey how's it going ? Anxiously awaiting the next 4 Star Cup Finals PBP?..Busy with S45 SMJHL Champ Week? ..Doing those interested Prospect Q&A? 
Have you ever thought about doing this...
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.p...pid2568600

Yeah I know it's counter productive and possibly detrimental to those of you with 1st overall aspirations..You shouldn't make a joke of something like this OR should you?? 
Thing One, I sometimes get a little frustrated and I like to use humor to vent that..it doesn't always go well.
Taken from the Scarecrows LR discord and expanded...

Quote:..oh that ...I'm embarrassed that I vented my frustration with the lack of a league wide coordinated "Interested Prospects Thread"  from the SHL on the Minnesota Chiefs ..In truth I really got nothing against them or any team as I haven't been here long enough to form an opinion on any SHL team. I guess I figured with as big a draft as this, there would have been a thread in the media section or someplace where a prospective draftee wouldn't have check each team page as see if they bothered to put up a S46 Interest ...and you wouldn't have to answer the same questions repeatedly...

Yes, I have a dream ..where the potential Draftees can simply answer a SHORT (5 Q's ) that have been agreed upon by ALL the SHL GMs , and these would give the basics to teams in the SHL and then the draftee would tap a linked team logo that would alert those teams selected that they have an interested candidate and then the teams could follow up with those individuals should they want to expand this Q&A process. And this would be right in a subsection of the media so it would easy to find, easy to do and teams could also keep a talley on how they're being perceived by the upcoming draft class and if necessary make adjustments to their image should that be something their concerned with...errrr whatever. It just an idea I was mulling over as I scanned the team pages. Which I encourage every draftee to do.
 Ok, back to the Minnesota IP thing,  I guess it (the Minn Q's )could be taken literally and I would rightfully be someone that they would exclude-OR- it could be a devious attempt to gain attention to a late round at best draft choice by simply doing it as sarcastic as possible-OR-maybe it's just a strange typical Wawazat way to see if these bs things really do get noticed..I apologize to my management for any embarrassment and to the Minnesota management for using them for this little demonstration of insult humor. Regardless of whether it was taken that way or not.
I promise I won't be filling out any of these f'n repetitive bs things again.

Thing Two,  I'm attempting to find the right render/ image for My player..
If you're like me you want your player to be reflected as you envision them. I know some people don't really care they go for whatever.  But, since it's a hockey site I wanted a player that would reflect the awesomeness of a generational talent, and the youth of a rising star on the verge of exploding on the professional hockey landscape. Yeah, there's the conflict I mean how many Connor McDavid's do you want to see in articles and signatures every day? When I signed up I hurriedly chose 'Wild Bill' Karlsson from LV. I didn't realize it's a fairly popular render on the site. Maybe it's not really important but, I'm looking at potentially less than stellar players that might be fun to rotate through.. But I'm going to open it up to suggestions. And if I get a few I'll slap a pic at the top of every upcoming article with one that someone has suggested. Ok, here's the limitations ..has to be a hockey player and has to be a left hand shot... So there's that.
 As I write this up the St.Louis Scarecrows are up 1-0 in the 4 Star Cup Finals and game 2 should be posted soon. Get your bets in. Go 'Crows!!! Scarecrows
(840)

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

I laughed.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

02-07-2019, 01:31 PMTomasnz Wrote: I laughed.

YES!!!!.Thank You @Tomasnz.

UPDATE PAGE

“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Disappointed in this. You had the attitude I liked. Now I learn it was all a front.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

02-07-2019, 05:48 PMwumaduce Wrote: Disappointed in this. You had the attitude I liked. Now I learn it was all a front.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3441543]

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa