Line 3. Knute Knurtsson/Gordie Boomhover/Alexander Selich 
Line 4. Nickolas Klaus/Patrick Muller/Rudy Mentz 

Potential Pairings for Defense: 

Top pair: Cassius Darrow/Sanyi Kocsis 
Second pair: Brennan Kennedy Jr./Ethan Ross 
Third pairing: Cassius Darrow/Wolfhard Richter 

Starting goalie: Mike McKorsy 
Backup: Mike Hunt 

Now Lets look at the players a little deeper starting from the back with the two Goalies. 

Mike Hunt a towering 6ft 11in tall goalie from Austria. He plays a Hybrid style and has a balanced skill set, good at everything but a master of non. Hunt was drafted 60th over all by Anaheim. He played 30 games, winning 11 of them and losing one in over time. Playing for a struggling expansion team is hard and it will be great to see what he can do in the net for Germany-Austria. 

Mike McKorsy was selected 47th overall by Halifax, he is 6th 2in and like Hunt he plays a hybrid style in net. Mckorsy came in to a halifax team that is in a rebuild and was given a heavy workload for a rookie. Playing 42 games, winning 11 and losing 6 in overtime. He has a well rounded skill set with good reactoin time and a fast glove hand. You could argue that any off these two goalies should be the starter for the WJC and I think the coaches will go in with a open mind about the goalie situation. It's very much up to the goalies to step up and show that they should be the starter. 

Moving on to the Defensemen: 

Starting of with Cassius Darrow, he is a 6 ft 2in 220lbs right shot two-way defender with great offensive upside. That doesn't mean he lack the defensive side of the game though. Playing his second season in the SMJHL he was chosen as Captain of the Colorado Raptors. After a good individual season by Darrow and a disappointing regular season for the Raptors, Darrow showed the way in the playoffs, putting up 19 point in 16. Darrow were selected 8th overall by colorado in the s44 SMJHL entry draft. 

Sanyi Kocsis comes in at 5ft 10in 210lbs, hes a left shot two-way defender, a good puck mover with great ability to set up his teammates for goals and more goals. Sanyi lead all defensman with 54 points and his 45 assists was second only to teammate and fellow German Nickolas Klaus counting both forwards and defenseman. Kocsis was drafted 10th overall in the s44 smjhl entry draft. 

Next up is the second pairing, Brennan Kennedy Jr. And Ethan Ross. 
Brennan is a big kid from Austria he's 6ft 4in weighing 235lbs, he shoots left and is a offensive defenseman thats not afraid to throw his body around. He had a good rookie season on last place Finnish Lethbridge Lions scoring at 0.5 point per game. In the future he could be a great quarterback on the Power play with having the ability to both pass and score. Kennedy Jr. Was selected 19th overall in the season 45 smjhl entry draft and has turned out to be a great pick so far. 

Ethan Ross, also a big body like Brennan, hes 6ft 5in and weighs 210lbs he's a left shot, so we will have two lefties on the same pairing. Ethan is a two-way defender with great puck handling and good vision across the ice, a great passer but can also shoot the puck. Mr. Ross entered the Smjhl abiut mid way through the season, signing with Halifax Raiders. 

For the third pairing I put Wolfhard Richter and had Cassius Darrow dubble. Wolfhard got drafted by Detroit in the s42 SMJHL entry draft at pick 28. He's from Germany, 5ft 11in tall and 185 lbs, he is a right shot offensive defenseman with a emphasis on shot. 

The top pairing for Germany-Austria is an allstar caliber one that can go up against any and all oponets and come out on top, this is the dream for a coach as they can play tough minutes and in a situations. 

The second pair is solid one with much potential, they are defensivle responsible and can get the puck out of their own zone for a smoth transition to the offensive zone. 

The third pair is the weak link here as I did not find a player worthy of puting in the lineup so we have a doubble in Darrow or Kocsis. 

Next up is the forwards going from first line center to left wing to right wing and so on. We start of with 

Derek Bohne, a big 6ft 4 in 248 lbs playmaking center, he playes a balanced game being good at both setting up plays and finnishing them, though he is more of a pass first player. He was selected 11th overall by montreal in the season 43 SMJHL draft but got traded to Anaheim in his final season in the J. Derek never got to lift the cup in his junior career but with a great Germany-Austria team he might get a medal in this years World junior Championship. 

Nickolas Klaus had a outstanding season in the SMJHL with promising chanses of taking home the MVP award. Klaus is a 6ft 11in tall center originally from Norway with great skating and good puckhandling which helps him put pucks in the net an on the tape of his teammates. Nickolas never got drafted to the SMJHL but signed with Kelowna Knights before the start of season 44. 

Nolan Sawchuck also had a terrific season leading the league in goals at 27. He's a right shot offensive minded forward, he has a great shot and is a smooth skater. He is 6ft 1in and weighs 188lbs. He was drafted by Kelowna Knights 22 overall in the entey draft of season 44. Nolan is originally from iceland but transfered to the great nation of Germany. 

Centering the second line is Roger Baston, a French playmaker that transfered to Germany. Baston was drafted by St. Louis in the s43 SMJHL entry draft 34 overall. He was exposed by the Scarecrows in the expansion draft and was picked up by Lethbridge Lions with their first pick. He is 6ft and 216lbs with a good passing ability and good skating. 

Mikael Choybuk is a great skater, originally from Canada but transfered to Austria, great choice. He is a offensive minded forward that can both pass and shoot but his strength is his skating. He was selected 9th over all by Halifax Raiders in season 43's entry draft. He is listed at 6 ft 185lbs. 

Franz Cooper, another offensive forward, he plays for Detroit Falcons on their first line. Good skater, has a great shot and can handel the puck well. He is 6ft 3in and weighs 209lbs, was selected by Detroit 28th overall in the draft of season 43. 

Knute Knurtsson is originally from Sweden but dicided to transfer to Germany. He is a two-way center that is solid defensively and in the faceoff circle, he also has a good first pass to set up his teammates. Knute is 6ft 1in and weighs 198lbs. He was selected 74th overall by Colorado Raptors in the season 45 SMJHL enty draft. 

Gordie Boomhover, just like Knute he was drafted in the season 45 draft but by St. Louis Scarecrows 87th overall, a steal for sure. Gordie is a sniper, originally from the Netherlands, he has a good shot and some playmaking ability. 

Alexander Selich, drafted No.1 overall in season 44's entry draft by Colorado Raptors. He's 6ft 10in and weighs 280lbs, he is a two-way forward that is very reliable in the defensive zone and has good offense instinct, he is a guy you can put on the ice in any situation and he will perform. 

Patrick Muller is our fourth line guy, he is 6ft 2in and 216lbs, a sniper that likes to shoot. He is not yet drafted but will enter the season 46 SMJHL entry draft. He is a right shot and his strengths are Scoring Strength and Skating. We will have to hope that he develops into a valuable member of team Germany. 

Commenting on the roster, we have Knute Knurtsson, who not long ago became a German citizen. 

" I think we have a strong roster, Our top two forward lines could both be first lines on any team in the world juniors. Same goes for our top pairing defensemen Cassius Darrow and Sanyi Kocsis. I beleve the third line of me Gordie and Selich could make an impact for the team especially with the veteran presence of Alex. Our two goalies have great potential, even though they both come of rookie seasons in the SMJHL they play like veterans." 

As for these lines, and the roster in general there are much that could be argued. This is pure speculation I don't even know if all players are eligible.I have Bohne as first line center just because he has a better faceoffs than Klaus, but why would you move Klaus away from center after a outstanding season? I don't know.

I have a word count at 1755, not a native speaker.

[Image: knute.jpg]

For not being a native speaker, you write well.

Good work!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

This must be the longest WJC Roster announcement made ever

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 12:32 PM by Ason94.)

It's not even an announcement, I just did this for the money
$$$$ @Snussu

Thanks! @ArGarBarGar

[Image: knute.jpg]

I like the looks of this

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

@Ason94 My cute WR Knute <3