Create Account

S46 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Do you have any previous sim league experience?

i was the commish of this league for awhile

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

enough

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

student, been playing a lot of apex recently, dont have one, devils

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

no clue

Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?

ya

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

02-17-2019, 10:53 PMstorm Wrote: Do you have any previous sim league experience?

How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?

enough

What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?

You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J?

no clue

ya

alonzo garbagio

[Image: 3.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 11:16 PM by storm.)

02-17-2019, 11:10 PMJSS Wrote:
02-17-2019, 10:53 PMstorm Wrote: Do you have any previous sim league experience?

enough

no clue

ya

alonzo garbagio

who r u again?

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

02-17-2019, 11:16 PMstorm Wrote:
02-17-2019, 11:10 PMJSS Wrote: alonzo garbagio

who r u again?

best overwatch player of all time, wbu

[Image: 3.png]

None at all

Definitely enough to update and post around the forums. Will be active through out the day on Discord.

I've always been a big Maple Leafs fan. I grew up in the area so they were the obvious option.

Depends on how I progress. When I'm ready, that's when I'll move up.

I started using it since joining the league.

Do you have any interest in being a Falcon?
Every team has my interest right now, so yes.

Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?
If you want consistency and dependability, I'm the guy you can look too.

Share your best joke or meme
The US Electoral College

[Image: B0iiDO.jpg]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

no
enough
playing videogames 2k, cs.
3-4
i have it, but don't use it much.
yes
nope
[Image: th?id=OIP.snbKhdinZjXGjBBHJ7yuiQHaFF&w=2...=5&pid=1.7]

Nope but this looks fun

My free time comes and goes but I plan to be consistently active. Probably around 4 hours on average.

I freelance as a developer. I like hockey, basketball and baseball. I also play fantasy hockey a lot. Go Penguins.

2 seasons probably

I have a discord account but I never had a reason to use it before. I am.

Yes

My player will make any team better instantly

https://i.imgur.com/R390EId.jpg

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Yes, SHL and NSFL
More than my wife wants me to make
Work, videogames (Spider-Man, CHEL, rocket league) all dressed chips bud, CBJ
Uhh idk maybe 3 seasons?
Yes
Yes
Fuck Montreal
WannabeFinn. There's my joke

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

A pretty good amount, a few hours a day - I work from home

I work from home, I'm in sales. Love all chips and salsa. I am a fan of the Washington Capitals
Probably 2 or 3 years to develop before I make it to the big time
I use it!
100% I want to be with whatever team give me a chance
I had to switch positions to center due to the overwhelming number of goalies in this draft
Did you know that every Swedish warship has a giant QR Code on the side?
It's so when they return to port, they can Scandinavian 

Lots.

I can make a good amount of time. Sim leagues are my hobby.

I play vidya games, write things, and draw. My favorite chips are Lays and Doritos. The Chicago Blackhawks.

As long as I want.

Yeah.

Yep. This place seems like an interesting fit.

I'm your guy if you need someone who's good on offense and defense.

https://twitter.com/phillipbankss/status...0814446592

This image along with the context makes me laugh alot.

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
Was the gm of the tb lightning in a sim league in i think 2009 lol. Little bit rusty for sure.

at least a couple hours a night during the week. weekend could be a little more or less depending on how busy i am.

I have a 1 year old son so i spend a lot of time chasing after him, like to game a bit. Chel and 2k mostly not really an fps guy. Huge nucks fan.

Not too sure. at least 2 depends how ready i am. would never declare for the draft until my player was mature enough to handle the bigs.

Not really yet but im sure ill start using it more once i actually have a team.

sure! seems like a strong organisation with a tight logo 

im going to be a bit of a try hard because im competitive and want to do well in the league.

i just watch that clip of kawhi leonard laughing on a loop nonstop for fun.. dunno if you guys are into that

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page

Yeah, I was here a couple years ago

I'll probably check in once a day

Sharks fan, currently playing Assassin's Creed Origins and loving it.

3ish probably

I'm on discord all the time

Honestly not really, sorry

I'm hoping I'll go to KEL, sorry!

Maybe not my BEST but one of my faves
[Image: tumblr_mjj65fQ3de1r01agko1_500.jpg]

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Been doing them for 10 years? Started in the original SHL, simming games on XBOX and posting play by play in a game thread.

Few hours in the evenings for sure at a minimum

Working, when I'm home I just like to watch netflix, relax. Blues fan all my life!

Not sure, a few to get my TPE up for sure

Yes i do

Of course

Draft me and I'll be active, just a good guy who is looking to get on a team with a bunch of good people.

It's to X rated.

b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]
Nope, not like this atleast GM style leagues though yes
Unclear, but any i can
Winnipeg Jets, and im a cop

Depends on what occurs how i develop and if im enjoying my time im open to anything

Seems every team force feeds it to us so i guess so

Sure open to play for any team

Not really tbh