Create Account

S46 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread

Hey there! 

I'm Tig, GM of the Detroit Falcons. After finishing first in the regular season for the second consecutive year and suffering a heartbreaking loss in the finals, we're looking to keep the momentum going and make our way back to the big dance. This upcoming draft is a great opportunity for us to add new players that will help us both achieve that short-term goal of winning a championship and play a huge part in us maintaining our success as a team over the next several seasons. 

As such, we're looking to get to know you a little better in advance of the draft. We've left a few questions below, and we're excited to read your responses. If you have any questions about the team, our experience as members of the Falcons organization, or are just looking for a little advice about the site, always feel free to PM me or my Co-GM, @grok.

Code:
[b]Do you have any previous sim league experience?[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you'll be able to make for the SHL on a weekly basis?[/b]

[b]What do you spend time doing on a daily basis? Favorite games? Favorite chips? What NHL team are you into?[/b]

[b]You can spend 1-5 seasons in juniors. Most elect to spend 2-3, but you may want to spend more time because you actually like juniors, or you might spend less because you are ambitious and want to make it to the SHL as fast as possible. How long do you think you'll spend in the J? [/b]

[b]Do you use Discord? If not, are you open to using it?[/b]

[b]Do you have any interest in being a Falcon? [/b]

[b]Anything you'd like us to know going into this draft?[/b]

[b]Share your best joke or meme[/b]

Best of luck in the draft, and welcome to the SMJHL!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Messages In This Thread
S46 Detroit Falcons Interested Prospects Thread - by notorioustig - 02-10-2019, 02:25 PM