Create Account

S46 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? a lot
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? shoot and scoot
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) no idea
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? maybe
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? i have potatoes for breakfest
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? no

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
like a 6. I dunno cos I'm new. But if you make it fun I'll participate
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Aggressive D-man. Give me guidance on mechanics and such.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Noone in particular
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Sure. But I'm brand new so
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
Dude WTF a poptart is not for breakfast
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Nah

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

YES

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

Defensive defenseman

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

Dont know anyone

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

No dont ask me just send

What the fuck

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

Nope

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

I have Discord and am prepared to join your community.

I anticipate being a 7 on the activity scale, available for at least an hour on most days of the week. I have finals and a Mexico vacation at the end of April.

I am looking to create a playmaking center who puts winning before the individual stats, trust me and place me on a line with some scorers and I will show you how its done.

I have no connections in this league.

Absolutely, send me any further questions or concerns via PM.

A breakfast ravioli.

None, I can't wait to be drafted.

Yes

6. I'm in Mexico from Feb 28 - March 6. Wouldn't expect much activity.

Scoring sniper. Offensive role would help a lot.

Nobody

Sure

Ravioli

None

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
         Love it - Yes I have it and yes I use it.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
         8  Nothing upcoming
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
         I'm a wild stallion.  Shutdown D.  Willing to block a shot with my dick.  Some strong drugs might help.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
         No
  5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
         I'd be willing to spare some time, free of charge this one time
  6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
         Are you gay? Who gives a fuck
  7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
         How's the weed in Colorado?          

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I have it.
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    A solid 8. I might have some school stuff in a few months but would only be a few days at most.
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    Faster Auston Matthews that can slap shot like Ovi. I'll get there, don't you worry.
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    I don't know anyone on the roster.
  5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    For sure.
    100% lasagna.
  7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Not really.

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 6-7, nope

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Offensive Defensive player. Put me on the PP and in scoring positions

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nope

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Breakfast lasagna

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not currently

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I have it, but I hardly use it at the moment.
    Moderately active. I'm new here, so I can't really say. I do work full-time though.
    A quick goalie with a good glove hand. I hope there's any demand for one.
    No.
    I don't mind.
    No.
    Not at the moment.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 10, desk job! weekends can get hairy.

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?  Pure rookie, so i dont know what to expect.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) no

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? sure

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? ravioli, easy.

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? none as of right now

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

no fu

Not sure how active ill be in the J but with the right LR i'll be poppin off.

HoF Goalie. Create a SMJHL HoF.

:blurryeyes:

Don't ever contact me Kimmy :|

:blurryeyes:

You look like a baseball team

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes I like it
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? offensive men and allowing me to play top minutes
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) nope
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? yes feel free to pm me on here or discord at Serpe#9162
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? neither, belongs in the trash
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? will u draft me first round

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 10

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? 2 Way defence, pretty balanced, little bit more offensive

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Nah

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Yes

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Ravioli, Im not an animal

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Nah lets get it

[Image: Ackroyd.png]

[Image: zRNCZ6u.png]

Don't use regularly, but I will as I progress with SHL.

Between 9 and 10 (multiple times a day, but might miss a day every now and then)

I'm a power forward with a subfocus on playmaking. I'd like to have excellent puck possession and enable the bigger shooters more (high quality) opportunities. You can help by getting me opportunities to train my skills as much as I can.

Nope, I don't know anyone.

Sure, I'm open to giving and receiving more info.

Ravioli, it wraps the filling.

Nope, I'm good.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? yep i've got it

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 9

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? a right place right time assisting playmaker on the wing (like a marner or panarin)

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) nah I'm new to this i don't know anyone lol 

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? for sure!

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? frosted are breakfast enchiladas, unfrosted are ravioli

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? all good! lets go craptors!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway