Create Account

New Orleans Blasts Away!!

The New Orleans Specters Specters are over the moon to announce the signing of Free Agent DeMaricus Smyth to a 6 year, $30 million contract.

Smyth is a fantastic human being on and off the ice. I was lucky enough to draft this fella back when i was in St. Louis, and we made some magic together, getting DMS a Four Star Cup in S39, but even working together and getting him some more hardware in S40, when Smyth lead the entire league in points and goals, and took home both League MVP trophies as well.

He's been my friend since the beginning, and i'm thrilled that @Blastmeaway has come to New Orleans!

Welcome to St. Louis South my man. <3 Specters Scarecrows  Yay  Heart

DeMaricus Smyth Specters
S46: $5,000,000
S47: $5,000,000
S48: $5,000,000
S49: $5,000,000
S50: $5,000,000
S51: $5,000,000

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Specters Specters Specters Specters Specters Specters

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Agree

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

whoa who saw this coming

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

i shouldve drafted some other IA so this still wouldnt physically hurt me

ilu dms

02-18-2019, 06:45 PMSamee Wrote: i shouldve drafted some other IA so this still wouldnt physically hurt me

ilu dms

To be fair you drafted AP after me but before that scrub @Dangles13

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

overpaid @Blastmeaway

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]