Create Account

Button-McGuire Mock Draft

The Flyers are going to take a defenseman in the draft unless someone falls like Couturier did. No way do they take a right winger when they just got a young one with potential from Columbus a year ago. Besides, look at the last "power forward" they drafted in JVR... Crybaby

They are both derps, no way in hell do the Nucks take Subban IMO. They have Lu, Schneids, and Lak in the minors.

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 20 2012, 02:15 PM
They are both derps, no way in hell do the Nucks take Subban IMO.  They have Lu, Schneids, and Lak in the minors.

Why are all of the Canucks fan high on Lack? I mean he's 24 and hasn't even gotten a sniff of the NHL. Yeah yeah, goalies take longer to develop, blahblahblah. He just came across the pond two years ago. I just don't see why everyone is praising him on this board.

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 01:19 PM

Why are all of the Canucks fan high on Lack? I mean he's 24 and hasn't even gotten a sniff of the NHL. Yeah yeah, goalies take longer to develop, blahblahblah. He just came across the pond two years ago. I just don't see why everyone is praising him on this board.
Gustavsson V2 IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 20 2012, 02:20 PM

Gustavsson V2 IMO.

I don't wish that fate on anyone besides the Maple Leafs and the Penguins. I really hate the Penguins. It just sucks for them that they're stuck with overrated Fleury. :D

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 03:22 PM

I don't wish that fate on anyone besides the Maple Leafs and the Penguins. I really hate the Penguins. It just sucks for them that they're stuck with overrated Fleury.  :D
And you guys have.........Brzygalov......I'd rather have Fleury tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 20 2012, 02:23 PM

And you guys have.........Brzygalov......I'd rather have Fleury tbh

Bryz may suck, but he sucks less than Fleury. See the first round if you need proof. On top of that, our goalie doesn't have a fruity nickname.

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 02:27 PM

Bryz may suck, but he sucks less than Fleury. See the first round if you need proof. On top of that, our goalie doesn't have a fruity nickname.

Your goalie was just as bad tbh

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jun 20 2012, 02:28 PM

Your goalie was just as bad tbh

I just feel like opening a shitstorm here. Giroux>Crosby

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 01:22 PM

I don't wish that fate on anyone besides the Maple Leafs and the Penguins. I really hate the Penguins. It just sucks for them that they're stuck with overrated Fleury.  :D
why does everyone hate the leafs :(

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 02:29 PM

I just feel like opening a shitstorm here. Giroux>Crosby

:blah:

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 20 2012, 02:29 PM

1. It's fun to laugh at a team that's just god awful
2. The Kessel trade
3. You haven't made the playoffs since 04
4. Have I mentioned that they're awful?
5. I'm a Flyers fan, so I hate every team in the Eastern Conference for one reason or another

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jun 20 2012, 02:30 PM

:blah:

NHL Player Rankings
1a. Datsyuk
1b. Giroux
1c. Toews

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 20 2012, 02:29 PM

Well, I'm an Ottawa fan, it comes with the territory

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@Jun 20 2012, 01:31 PM

1. It's fun to laugh at a team that's just god awful
2. The Kessel trade
3. You haven't made the playoffs since 04
4. Have I mentioned that they're awful?
1. Good point i laugh at the circus as well
2. i dont mind it.
3. Blame Ferguson.
4. But i dont see how this impacts other teams Just a less playoff spot to worry about.