Create Account

Nykonax 2/24
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 10:09 PM by nykonax.)

[Image: abYe6Sg.png]
@Velevra

https://imgur.com/a/AkHLU2s
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...bnovka.png

other images arent wanting to load for some reason

wow what a best. 10/10. recommended.

Discord are for plebs

Sig 1: 5/10 = 500K
All of the elements were carefully chosen and high quality, so i would have liked to see them incorporated and utilized better. The image comes off as very 2 dimensional because of the flatness of Trotz's image, and the Syndicate logo overlay. To me, Barry's placement is really awkward and appears to be the height of a Chicagoan Godzilla (the smoke brush made this twice as confusing), but it's hard to judge because of the tilted logo. If Trotz's size was changed (perhaps a bit larger? some would prefer the render to break multiple planes, but this is not a necessity) and his lighting was adjusted (maybe an overlay to fade him in with the background/make his shadows match the background's shadows) 

Sig 2: 6/10 = 600K
Cool background and great text that both look great and fit thematically. I'm not sure what filter was used on the player render, but it doesn't match the background as well as I'd like. An easy change would be to tweak the lighting levels on the player and bring up the highlights, as the whites on the render don't match the bright crispness of your text, making them appear unrelated. Lastly, check out the lasso -> fill -> content aware or clone stamp tool in photoshop to remove some of the "M" before the jersey swap.

Sig 3: 6/10 = 600K
Great background, again. in my imagination, its a comic book, and the player render would have overly sharp features (like sig 2), but instead, the image was softened. for the shoulder logos, try a layer mask to paint out the overlapping parts. The color matching with the blacks really stands out and helps tie it all together and give depth. the simplicity and crispness of the text compliments the style of the other elements. for your next player render efforts in photoshop, try the "camera - raw" tool, which will give you a wider range of high level options that wont muddy other aspects of your art.

total = 1.7M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History