Create Account

The Bojo Box

06-16-2020, 01:34 PMTommySalami Wrote:
06-15-2020, 04:15 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Bojo box can now filter by league.. Right now it's basically a legacy view (sths seasons only).. Still working on some other features tho.

I can almost guarantee it's something your working on, but will we get career totals for the leagues at the bottom of the page?

Actually.. Done.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

@DrunkenTeddy do you need help importing stats past s51 because I can help

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-16-2020, 07:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: @DrunkenTeddy do you need help importing stats past s51 because I can help
Some goalies seem to be missing S50 and S52, I'll be looking into that tomorrow, hoping I've got the data already.

06-17-2020, 02:49 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
06-16-2020, 07:32 PMSlashACM Wrote: @DrunkenTeddy do you need help importing stats past s51 because I can help
Some goalies seem to be missing S50 and S52, I'll be looking into that tomorrow, hoping I've got the data already.

Ohhhh lmao I assumed everyone was missing s52 not just me. Makes sense

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-17-2020, 03:08 AMSlashACM Wrote:
06-17-2020, 02:49 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Some goalies seem to be missing S50 and S52, I'll be looking into that tomorrow, hoping I've got the data already.

Ohhhh lmao I assumed everyone was missing s52 not just me. Makes sense

Goalie seasons 50 and 52 are restored, there were some duplicates for S50 SMJHL goalies, those should be removed now.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 02:17 PM by Sean.)

06-17-2020, 01:38 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
06-17-2020, 03:08 AMSlashACM Wrote: Ohhhh lmao I assumed everyone was missing s52 not just me. Makes sense

Goalie seasons 50 and 52 are restored, there were some duplicates for S50 SMJHL goalies, those should be removed now.

Thanks for your hard work  Heart

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points