Create Account

The Bojo Box

Thanks bojo

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

09-07-2019, 05:28 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Just noticed something today. When looking at career stats for everyone, it only allows you to see up to page 10, page 11 in the url, but nothing beyond that

intentional. it's for performance issues, and if you're just sorting by column chances are you don't need to know who the 283rd rank person is in a category. ideally i could have some sort of ranking for a player page but... effort and stuff.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

08-21-2019, 06:00 PMartermis Wrote:
08-14-2019, 10:33 AMartermis Wrote: IIHF stats are fucky again

Missing S23-S36

@.bojo

#bumping4bojo

donezo

08-22-2019, 06:30 AMSlashACM Wrote:
08-21-2019, 06:01 PMluketd Wrote: Willy Mack needs to be split

Shut the fuck up

shutted, nutted, and merged. there's willy mack I which is previous willy mack, and now just simply willy mack. because you had to be a dingus and have two players named the same thing.

08-23-2019, 02:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Merge Mäkelä and Makela pls

done. dotted no more

08-23-2019, 02:12 PMbbjygm Wrote: Found S30 playoff index: http://simulationhockey.com/games/shl/S3...index.html

Many game links are in there, but the PBP links did not get put in so I investigated the PBP threads.

Missing Game Links:
Game 17 (Rd 1 Gm 5) SEA @ CGY - No data in PBP
Game 18 (Rd 1 Gm 5) TEX @ EDM - Data from PBP
Game 20 (Rd 1 Gm 5) MAN @ WKP - Game Link
Game 21 (Rd 1 Gm 6) CGY @ SEA - Game Link
Game 22 (Rd 1 Gm 6) EDM @ TEX - Game Link
Game 24 (Rd 1 Gm 6) WKP @ MAN - Game Link
Game 25 (Rd 1 Gm 7) SEA @ CGY - Game Link
Game 28 (Rd 1 Gm 7) MAN @ WKP - Game Link
Game 37 (Rd 2 Gm 5) EDM @ CGY - Game Link
Game 38 (Rd 2 Gm 5) NEW @ WKP - Game Link
Game 40 (Rd 2 Gm 6) WKP @ NEW - Game Link
Game 43 (Finals Gm 1) NEW @ EDM - Game Link
Game 44 (Finals Gm 2) NEW @ EDM - Game Link
Game 45 (Finals Gm 3) EDM @ NEW - Game Link
Game 46 (Finals Gm 4) EDM @ NEW - Data from PBP

that's a bit of work you'll need to catch me on a productive day to implement unfortunately. i would like to do that as a lot of IIHF games are like that as well.

@.bojo is there any way i can get an output of the complete career stats?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

The box says I have 66 points but I want more than that.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

09-25-2019, 12:05 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: @.bojo is there any way i can get an output of the complete career stats?

yeah, but that's another effort thing. i can look into it.

09-25-2019, 12:11 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: The box says I have 66 points but I want more than that.

it'd be nice if you had three more.

If we're bugging @.bojo about things (and I *swear* you fixed this one before), but Nathan Russel is still listed for S20 rather than the correct Russell who's career looks like it only started in S21.

Isak Odegard is also listed from S46+ vs Isak Ødegård for S37-45.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

09-25-2019, 02:08 PMprettyburn Wrote: If we're bugging @.bojo about things (and I *swear* you fixed this one before), but Nathan Russel is still listed for S20 rather than the correct Russell who's career looks like it only started in S21.

Isak Odegard is also listed from S46+ vs Isak Ødegård for S37-45.

ah i see. yeah I see the extra russel guy. i'll merge to the one with two l's

i'll fix the isak thing too.

S50 Y'ALL

[Image: giphy.gif]

oh cool I didnt know you have this, anyway Halifax logo is broken in the box, just shows up as nonexistant or stock or whatever that icon means, thanks in advance

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

11-13-2019, 08:29 PMCitizen of Adraa Wrote: oh cool I didnt know you have this, anyway Halifax logo is broken in the box, just shows up as nonexistant or stock or whatever that icon means, thanks in advance

Oh right there was two teams added too. Frick

11-13-2019, 04:06 PM.bojo Wrote: S50 Y'ALL

[Image: giphy.gif]

Bojo is a better man that i'll ever be.
Thank you bojo

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]