Create Account

The Bojo Box

11-13-2019, 10:11 PMEvok Wrote: Bojo is a better man that i'll ever be.
Thank you bojo
You're a terrible man, just the worst Tongue

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2019, 11:18 AM by hhh81.)

Is bojo box ded? :(

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

TBD. Mini vacation this weekend, dt couldn't figure out what was wrong.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Went to look up a player or two and the search function wasn't working. Not sure if it's just an issue on my end or if it's an issue with the box itself.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

ded?

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

i'm trying. i'm running into a dumb roadblock at the moment on my end, but when I eventually get that light bulb I can try again

01-24-2020, 05:08 PM.bojo Wrote: i'm trying. i'm running into a dumb roadblock at the moment on my end, but when I eventually get that light bulb I can try again

road is block. wat do?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

01-24-2020, 05:11 PMZoone16 Wrote:
01-24-2020, 05:08 PM.bojo Wrote: i'm trying. i'm running into a dumb roadblock at the moment on my end, but when I eventually get that light bulb I can try again

road is block. wat do?

Gentlemen, a short view back to the past. Thirty years ago, Niki Lauda told us ‘take a monkey, place him into the cockpit and he is able to drive the car.’ Thirty years later, Sebastian told us ‘I had to start my car like a computer, it’s very complicated.’ And Nico Rosberg said that during the race – I don’t remember what race - he pressed the wrong button on the wheel. Question for you both: is Formula One driving today too complicated with twenty and more buttons on the wheel, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future concerning the technical programme during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your engineers?

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

bojobox is retiring. but do not panic

why: techy issues i don't have time/energy to devote to. some settings probably changed after the ddos stuff, and I'm not net-savvy enough to figure out how to fix it. plus with the switch to fhm, it's a perfect time to pass the torch, since my code can't automatically update the db anymore.

now what: The data has been updated for season 51, and exported to the dev people. and after this season i'll have to add some more data.

tbd: a better, site-integrated version of the box made by people not named bojo. possibly now the drunkenbox or teddybox. still early in development.

i'm glad to have been a part of historical record keeping. there have been 3 leagues (SHL, SMJHL, IIHF), 41 franchises in those leagues, 57 teams within those franchises. over 300 goalies and almost 3,000 skaters. lastly there were over 3,400 rows of goalie data and over 37,000 (!) rows of skater data. The box has always been a way for me to practice how to do stuff like .net core, asp, sql, angular, jquery, bootstrap, git.

sleep well young prince

do not panic my ass im going to throw @Esso2264 out a window

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Still wish I could query the stats. I like numbers and databases.

01-31-2020, 03:36 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Still wish I could query the stats.  I like numbers and databases.

Yeahthat

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

Hey guys, bojo wasn't able to get the box back up and running, there are some weird issues with the docker container it's running in, but he was able to get the data exported. I will be working on creating a new view for that data here on the forum. I am hoping to have something available for everyone soon.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

bojo, thank you for everything you did with the bojobox. cheers to the next _____box, hoping to see something that really blows my socks off!