Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story
(This post was last modified: 02-25-2019, 11:53 PM by Wawazat.)

[Image: KnzNyIh.png]

SHL True Hollywood Story.

To add this channel now , simply text, click or call.

If you have already subscribed to this channel and are receiving this message in error, highlight "More Info" and press  'Give A Fuc' on your remote.

I don't get that channel..sumbitch.
So seeking the advice of someone I trust(ed)and who would never steer me wrong. (until this bs thing came up.)
I went to Bojo and asked...
" Hey, I need a 1 Season Wonder for that perfect SHL Hollywood True Story thing for this PT.?"
Without a moments hesitation he fired back with ...."Dani Forsberg"
So I being a FNG ..took this sage advice as gospel and set about researching this 1 Season Wonder.
Well after a quick check of the Bojo box ( it's a tool for those that don't know that allows the user to research a player by name.) I found I had been mislead ...smh....ain't that a bitch.
Even though Dani suffered early in his career playing for the now defunct Prince George Firebirds (it's a known fact that the Firebirds arena was built over an abandoned 1950's chemical weapons test site.)
He played 4 seasons in Prince George and scored 25 goals in S35 and S36.
(It's an established fact that with this type of exposure to radioactivity and toxic chemicals produces a euphoric effect so that might help explain the rapid progress he made.)
Forsberg was able to survive and then moved on to his SHL drafted team Calgary in S37 ..It was a sad episode filled with unchecked Chicken Parm exposure which put a massive strain on his circulatory system and after achieving Challenge Cup glory in S40. It was followed by a quick playoff exit in S41 and seemed as though Dani Forsberg was soon to be another forgotten SHL name.
In S42 Forsberg moved on to the West Kendall Platoon and thru a dedicated diet plan and a new found training regime of DDP Yoga it seemed that Dani Forsberg was reenergized . He achieved career highs in goals in each of his 4 seasons in Platoon colors. And his name inscribed on the Challenge Cup for the second time in S43.
In S44 Dani and West Kendall again made it to the Challenge Cup finals with Forsberg setting personal playoff highs with 10 goals and 10 assists, unfornately West Kendall was unable to repeat as Winnipeg took the Cup in Six games.
Today Dani occupys a locker in the Platoon dressing room deeply troubled by glow in the dark radioactive sweats and the degenerative Chicken Parm twitch. He has his good days and his bad days as regression has almost robbed him of the giant talent he was once considered. The last chapter is still to be written..Will it end with Dani raising that Challenge Cup again ..OR ..Will Dani be just another lost soul trancing out at a Lightning in a Bottle festival in the California desert.
This has been ..
Dani Forsberg.........an SHL True Hollywood Story.

"Dani ...hey Dani did you see what I wrote?"

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by Wawazat - 02-25-2019, 06:28 PM