Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

Well obviously I am pretty new so I don't know older members. But I think Jimmy Slothface's story from the last year is amazing and worthy of a movie. He was a first year player who got himself picked in round one of the junior draft and that shocked a lot of people. Halifax had a wild year and liked a lot of players nobody else thought of, Perry Morgan is the same thing. It definitely worked out as those two were picked in round 1 of the big league draft. The really cool part of this that would be great for the movies would be that in his rookie season Sloth got co-GM of his team, which is crazy. Perry should be included too since he got coach of the Raiders and since they are both the same team. They really did a lot and went far for first years players and that's an interesting story for the big screen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by DilIsPickle - 02-27-2019, 01:33 AM