Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 01:35 PM by Blastmeaway.)

From his start in New England, Oisin Fletcher has been a very polarizing figure. It wasn't until my days in Edmonton, which also happened to be my first experience playing with him. After a rocky parting of ways with the Wolfpack Hockey Club, Fletcher was looking for an outlet. I don't know if you know this, but winters in Edmonton suuuuckkk. When you don’t have the opportunity to make it outside of the city for much outdoor activities you got to find something to keep you busy. Well, Fletcher turned on the Gas Range and got to work. He found a new release in cooking. Making such beautiful dishes like, a Summer Haddock with Corn & Potato Chowder and a Garlic Toast, BBQ Pork Tournedos with Garlic Green Beans & Charred Scallion Rice, Shrimp & Fresh Gemelli with Sugar Snap Peas & Crumbled Feta, Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Honey Dijon Green Beans & Boston Lettuce Salad, or even Pork Chops with Sautéed Apples, Crispy Sage and a Warm Millet Salad. Fletcher knew how to make his teammates weak in the knees with his cooking. What's more deserving of a true story than learning about Fletcher's second love. Below are some photographs of said dishes.

[Image: e7OJbcbdYPhQozT3B0dOBi83t1wuGVd1mTdJszhk...FxnVJK.png]
Summer Haddock with Corn & Potato Chowder and a Garlic Toast

[Image: RDjHwZb90r6UT05i77aUUe_O1R02nFlTYQ_fbBxc...l4uPmj.png]
BBQ Pork Tournedos with Garlic Green Beans & Charred Scallion Rice

[Image: 4jE-98lSZnBBwVu8JpgqSiSwDBFlhbMP4AWQZLZv...uF0Z6X.png]
Shrimp & Fresh Gemelli with Sugar Snap Peas & Crumbled Feta

[Image: PPiHH8hA-r1Dig6HW5mGnEWOrrnu_SdgdkIFS8fg...A5u7BW.png]
Balsamic Grilled Chicken with Honey Dijon Green Beans & Boston Lettuce Salad

[Image: tSntd0n0mn8m697ViJl7ivZjh05cQYaDKEh6O62B...f7fELQ.png]
Pork Chops with Sautéed Apples, Crispy Sage and a Warm Millet Salad
@Evok

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by Blastmeaway - 03-01-2019, 01:35 PM