Create Account

S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story

I would love to see a movie about Ron Mexico made for the league. I know the MVP is named after him but his name and story is almost never mentioned around the SHL, and I feel that sharing that story with the next generation of SHL players would be huge. Also, I really want to know more about it since I know absolutely nothing. I know he was one of the earliest players in the league, much like the way the NHL has awards named after early players, but to actually tell his story to the league would be a noble task. Even if it is a boring story in the end, learning more about the history of the league and the players that shaped the game before those of us that are coming into the league now were around. All in all, I feel that a Ron Mexico movie would be the right choice.

WC: 156

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 PT #1 - SHL! True Hollywood Story - by 39alaska39 - 03-03-2019, 01:25 PM