Create Account

SMJHL Logo redesign contest
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2019, 10:52 PM by Lazyeye.)

Hey everybody, we have a new design contest!

@Nobody has reached out about a new logo for the SMJHL

The prize pool will be similar to all other contests

Third Place: 1 million
Second Place: 2 million
First Place: 4 million

You will have quite a bit of liberty with this redesign. The only specification from the SMJHL HO is "SMJHL is the junior league for the SHL, so general theme/feel of the logo shouldn't be wildly different from the SHL logo/theme. Pretty open to see what we get"

The deadline will be March 10th! Please PM all submissions

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Bumpity

Are they going to actually pick one and use it? Or just say nah sorry for all the work but we don’t wanna change anyways.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

02-27-2019, 09:49 PMWasty Wrote: Are they going to actually pick one and use it? Or just say nah sorry for all the work but we don’t wanna change anyways.

Uhhhh not sure

02-24-2019, 10:46 PMLazyeye Wrote: You will have quite a bit of liberty with this redesign. The only specification from the SMJHL HO is "SMJHL is the junior league for the SHL, so general theme/feel of the logo shouldn't be wildly different from the SHL logo/theme. Pretty open to see what we get"
This is an odd thing to request considering the SHL logo has been in talks for being re-designed for some time, now.

Also what even is the SMJHL logo?

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-28-2019, 03:49 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:
02-24-2019, 10:46 PMLazyeye Wrote: You will have quite a bit of liberty with this redesign. The only specification from the SMJHL HO is "SMJHL is the junior league for the SHL, so general theme/feel of the logo shouldn't be wildly different from the SHL logo/theme. Pretty open to see what we get"
This is an odd thing to request considering the SHL logo has been in talks for being re-designed for some time, now.

Also what even is the SMJHL logo?

The thing is I reached out to lazyeye about this the day before the logo change talks came back up. At the time of saying that it was pretty clear that HO had no plans to change the current one in the near future. So I guess we'll see what happens... 

And we don't have one currently, hence why I want to do this now.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay