Create Account

Hey There

Quote:Originally posted by Witz@Jun 20 2012, 07:37 PM
Forward playing defense = Norris worthy.
this

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

If Chara pinched 20% more and played against the level of competition Karlsson played, he'd score 20 more points a year too.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Quote:Originally posted by GreatDane@Jun 20 2012, 09:38 PM
If Chara pinched 20% more and played against the level of competition Karlsson played, he'd score 20 more points a year too.
Isn't he in the same division?

Felt Nuge should of won... Without the injury he would of had 15+ more points and it would of been no question sucks that he had the injury.

Im more ok with Eberle loosing because he will surely be back...

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 20 2012, 08:35 PM

Should have never been in Chara's way.
:facepalm: :facepalm:

Quote:Originally posted by Dion.SoDmG@Jun 20 2012, 08:35 PM

Should have never been in Chara's way.

Did you seriously just say this? LOL wow I knew you were bias towards the Leafs, but saying Pacioretty doesn't deserve it is bullshit. AND saying he shouldn't have gotten in Chara's way?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I also didn't think Karlsson was gonna win the Norris. Green didn't win it when he scored 30 goals and his numbers offensively were just as good as Karlsson's. The age factor is BS and shouldn't even be factored in.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@Jun 20 2012, 09:06 PM
Felt Nuge should of won... Without the injury he would of had 15+ more points and it would of been no question sucks that he had the injury.

Im more ok with Eberle loosing because he will surely be back...

Points aren't everything....Landeskog is superior in two-way play

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 20 2012, 09:10 PM

Points aren't everything....Landeskog is superior in two-way play

Doesn't matter if landeskog is a better two way player.. If nuge had 72 points no way landy would of wonm.. I watched the avs two as they are my second favourite team and the gap between nuge and landy in two way play is not as big as everyone says... Besides hitting they are pretty similar in two way play imo.

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."

lol wtf did I just read in the Media section?

my three favorite people, Jamie, Tucci and Stud, fighting about a simulation.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Quote:Originally posted by oiler4life@Jun 20 2012, 11:30 PM

Doesn't matter if landeskog is a better two way player.. If nuge had 72 points no way landy would of wonm.. I watched the avs two as they are my second favourite team and the gap between nuge and landy in two way play is not as big as everyone says... Besides hitting they are pretty similar in two way play imo.

Yeah, IF Nuge had 72 points, but he didn't. He tied in points, and is worse two-way.

Quote:Originally posted by NathanAD@Jun 20 2012, 09:42 PM

Yeah, IF Nuge had 72 points, but he didn't. He tied in points, and is worse two-way.

Didn't mean to makr it like he should of won tonight... Juare sayin had he not got injured he would of.

Did anyone watch Barry Melrose on the nhl networks red carpet for the awards? First he calls Taylor Hall Adam Hall.Camera cuts to Landeskog signing autographs says there is Nuge when he has blonde hair and is obviously not Nuge.Says Adam Henrique is the most well known goes on to say Ryan Nugent Hopkins is the most well known and thats why he will win the calder. I have no idea how this guy still has a job..

Not to mention he has a sunburned face 24/7 like Roger Millions...

Ive said before that Karlsson would win and people just laughed. Good times

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Moved to Non-Shl.