Create Account

Supreme Court Makes Obamacare Decision

Quote:Originally posted by LX_Theo@Jun 28 2012, 11:07 PM

Shockingly enough, this isn't a free healthcare system.
Sorry, I'll rephrase this, ANY sort of healthcare system

There is no true free healthcare system. In Canada, I believe you only get these benefits if you are apart of a company that offers them

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 29 2012, 01:09 AM

There is no true free healthcare system. In Canada, I believe you only get these benefits if you are apart of a company that offers them

Africa tbh

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jun 28 2012, 11:25 PM

Africa tbh
First World Countries

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jun 28 2012, 10:25 PM

Africa tbh
Also Africa is a continent, not a country. South Africa is a country.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Jun 29 2012, 01:09 AM

No, you're thinking of stuff like dental insurance. If you're a Canadian citizen than you can apply for a health insurance card.

I dont think that's different for other provinces.

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jun 29 2012, 02:25 AM

Africa tbh

No, Africa just has no health insurance.

Health care in Canada isn't completley free. You get into the hospitals and doctors offices for no charge but if you need a prescription or any drugs that isnt covered so everybody still needs private coverage.....but it is still a better system then the states imo

Quote:Originally posted by Secord@Jun 29 2012, 01:12 PM
Health care in Canada isn't completley free. You get into the hospitals and doctors offices for no charge but if you need a prescription or any drugs that isnt covered so everybody still needs private coverage.....but it is still a better system then the states imo

It most likely is. Although it is not like you can't be seen if you have no insurance coverage. No one is legally turned away that are in bed of emergency assistance.

[Image: thejesster435.gif]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryan Jesster - HoF Goalie (S1-S14)
Proud Calgary Dragon Alumni 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragons | Sweden | Raptors

I read that you still get charged if an ambulance picks you up, in Canada.

Quote:Originally posted by leafs4stanley@Jun 29 2012, 10:33 PM
I read that you still get charged if an ambulance picks you up, in Canada.
They do my mom works for EHS and does the billing for ambulance use. Though I guess a lot of people's insurance covers 1 ambulance call(They aren't cheap either like 450 in nova scotia)