Create Account

S46 PT #2 - SHL Cribs

[Image: rLEjdUf.jpg]
Max Mauldin : Cribs LA Panthers Edition

[Image: xpmt47h.jpg]

Hey! Welcome to Pacific Palisades where I have just bought my first home. Now that I know I'll be in Los Angeles for my entire career I wanted to settle in so I just closed on this house. Sorry about the drive up the hill, I just loved the views from this house. This house is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom house about 3,000 square feet and the roof is one of the first houses to be a full Tesla Solar Roof so it's completely green too. My kitchen is definitely a place I haven't had much time yet to enjoy but I'm definitely looking forward to using this for some parties and cook outs in the future.

[Image: B5AAmuz.jpg]

This is my bed room with a family like mine I had to get the three extra bedrooms and it's definitely a family future house down the line. But I love this room with access to my backyard with my own private patio. I have some renovations lined up for some of the landscaping since I'd like to bring in some more drought tolerant plants and lower our water use. I've been very invested in maintaining a green energy house so this living wall when you walk in will help grow some herbs that I'll use in my cooking eventually.

[Image: 10xZ7Qy.jpg]

This is the view of the back of my house. Each room has access to the backyard and the view with these large folding glass doors. With the doors open it really cools down the house so I don't spend a lot on air conditioning during the summers but I have yet to see it since it's just march but the ocean view is what really sold me on this house. It's incredible to see every morning and really makes me feel blessed at what I've been given. Having such a strong rooted family with hockey and being able to buy a home like this where my brothers can visit anytime and I have the space to accommodate them and here is that backyard view I've been talking about...

[Image: 4NlzxPT.jpg]

In my garage I have a Tesla Performance Model 3. Obviously I am going to have an electric vehicle and this car is just incredible. I'm 6'5" and I sit so comfortable in the front seat. Its extremely fast off the line every time, I think I've clocked in at 3.1 seconds 0-60 and I pay zero for energy with my solar energy so it's free driving and with autopilot, my hour and and half drive for game days is so easy, I am so relaxed for games. I have a second car in my garage and that is a Tesla Model X P100D which is also one incredible machine and I drive that when I need a little more space. I just love the Model 3 a little more because of the interior is so clean and it's still so damn quick.

[Image: cAauhvP.jpg?1]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Mike McKorsys Crib
Mike McKorsy lives in a small bachelor flat in Halifax. Its has a great garden with a little hockey rink in it. In summer he can use the pool of his neighbour. His kitchen isn’t great because he has a nice outdoor kitchen with all the bbq stuff a man can dream about. To his flat belongs a nice , little party cellar where you can play darts, billard, watch TV and drink some beer. In his flat you can see sports jersey all around. He has a big collection of them. Los Angeles Lakers, Kassel Huskies, Calgary Flames, Oakland Athletcis and the San Francisco 49ers are most prominent mong them. In the living room there is a gigantic TV where Mike watches all the sports and his favourite soccer club, the german 2nd League club VfL Bochum. His Gararge looks like the garage from Doug Heffenan in King of Queens.

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

When visiting the humble abode of the young Montreal Captain and Stampede draftee, Kristoffer Svensson, you quickly get the idea that this kid is all about performance and a focus to his craft. It isn't large, and it isn't fancy. The apartment is basically comprised of one bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen. The bedroom is lacking in the decorations apartment; the walls are completely blank and the shelves are void of any attempt at interior design. The closest thing to it would be some dirty underwear and a jockstrap on the nightstand. What you instead find is a bed, a hockey trunk and a bunch of free weights. When asked on how he can live like this, Svensson simply answered that most of his time is spent at or around the rink or it's facilities.

The bathroom and kitchen show very similar Spartanesque philosophies in terms of furnishing, so there is but one redemption to bed had for this very bland Cribs episode. Surely the fridge will hold some form entertainment value for the viewers? 

As the fridge door opens a lonely moldy carrot is revealed, with it's only neighbors being a small container of cottage cheese and some protein powder. The film crew was seen leaving the apartment moments after, with a stunned Svensson wondering what happened to his interview portion.

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]

[Image: f7Sn74Q.png]
[Image: G7pWGHR.png]

Dylan Karlsson lives in a very small and cozy apartment by himself with the biggest room in the place being the kitchen. The kitchen has tiled floor and good appliances. He got a huge fridge with lots of sandwich meats and other stuff in it like eggs and milk. He doesnt have a car because he has a motorcycle because he likes to look very cool and show off. He also has a living room with a couch and a television that he plays games like NHL 19 on through the xbox and a bedroom with a small bed. The apartment is in Halifax near where the Raiders have their arena so he doesn't have to travel far to the games and right in the middle of the city so there are lots of people and traffic all around. He likes the location and the city and often has some players over to his place for parties and events.

Before his third season with the North Stars in Toronto, Anders purchase a house in Vaughan, near the team training center, that he put through some renovations before moving in. On the land close to the house, Anders has a three-door garage that is separated from the house in the surface, but there is actually an underground tunnel that links the garage to the house. His backward feature a full-size soccer goal with a net behind it to prevent the balls from going on to the neighbour’s land. He also has a 25-meter-long pool and a sitting area that is covered from the rain by multiple trees. Indoor, the house features a 20 long synthetic ice hockey rink. Anders is also an avid reader and he has a library in his house that is filled with more than a thousand books about a multitude of subjects. This room also has a large world map on which Anders has marked every city he’s been to.
164 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

[Image: P6732Nj.jpg]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

[Image: 03b516-1551902416.jpg]

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2019, 05:30 PM by twils.)

After so many seasons in the league Wilson has been able to build up a bit of a nest egg. He has decided to invest some of this into a custom built in beach home in South Beach, Miami. The distance from West Kendall is a bit of a disadvantage, but well worth living in South Beach than West Kendall. He has a great look out over the Atlantic ocean from his pool at the end of his yard. Unfortunately, his dock private dock slightly obscures the view. Inside is a quaint arrangement to the house, with an open plan. From the kitchen, you can see the rest of the home, except the bedrooms which are up-stairs. Although, on the smaller side for the neighbourhood, Wilson saved no money on the furnishing of the place. Nothing but top notch appliances are used in this house. A high functioning microwave, toaster, and fridge headline the appliances. The general atmosphere of the home, is a modern but relaxed feel, with a boxy exterior and the latest trends in terms of the interior.

[Image: A10570502.jpg]
Wilson's "Quaint" Home

Being the high performance athlete that he is, Wilson's fridge consists of a lot of vegetables, potatoes, and meat. Why he's storing potatoes in the fridge, we don't know, but whatever works.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Woah, wasn't expecting you SHL. Well, while you're here you might as well come in and check out the Pepperoni Palace. This house is located in suburban Edmonton (where else would anyone want to live) As you walk into the foyer you will notice my replica challenge cup proudly displayed. I don't know how I'm going to fit 19 more in here, but I guess I'll just have to get a bigger house. The house has at least two of everything, because I'll try anything twice. So we're talking two kitchens, two game rooms, two full size hockey rinks (Your money goes a long way when you live in Edmonton). The pride and joy of my place is I purchased one of those Italian pizza vending machines so I can get fresh made pizza in a matter of minutes whenever I want. I'd love to have you guys longer, but you'll just have to come back when the foyer actually is filled with cups. Seriously, get lost. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

Fork Spoon still lives a frugal life, after all, he is only a second year player in the SMJHL. Frugal might be a bit of an understatement. His apartment is a modest 350 square feet. Living simply, Fork only has 4 rooms. A small bedroom, a bathroom with a shower, a gym room, and most importantly, a kitchen. In Fork Spoon's fridge, he has his meal prep for the next week, consisting of whole wheat pasta, chicken breast, broccoli, and protein shakes. Behind all this healthy meal prep stuff, we found his beer stash, consisting of mostly IPA's we finally know Spoon's secret. Continuing on to his bedroom, there is barely enough room for his Queen sized bed. He keeps his clothing in his closet, neatly hung up, and on his wall is a picture of his team mates. "I'm always with the boys" is all he has to say. On to his gym, it consists of a bench, treadmill, and numerous dumbells. Spoon says he's normally working out or eating when he's home, so there is no need for anything too fancy. Spoon also has no car, he just rides his bike everywhere. When asked about his rent per month, Spoon said "I pay 300 a month". A simple man, of few words, and few amenities.

[Image: Sig.jpg]
Scarecrows Fork Spoon Scarecrows                 Scarecrows Update Page Scarecrows

When it comes to the San Francisco home of Pride netminder Chris Partridge, it's very clear that it is the lodgings of someone who has not bought into the flash and stardom of being a professional athlete. Right from the beginning of his real estate search, there was an emphasis on a location with inclusive amenities, an extremely well equipped kitchen and the ability to have an on-site fitness center and entertainment room exclusively used for watching game film and other games from around the league. As a strongly cerebral player, Partridge tries to spend as much free time as possible watching professional hockey and he chooses to do so in his film room with a 120 inch projector screen that he has connected to his "SHL Center Ice" account to enable him to watch footage from every game around the league. When he's not studying film, Partridge is a noted gym rat and spends a significant amount of time in his fitness center working alongside his personal trainer and long-time friend from his junior days. One of the few "extravagances" he has allowed himself in his condo is a live-in personal chef who is responsible for the dietary requirements of Partridge and who has a direct connection to the medical staff of the Pride to ensure that he remains a well-oiled machine who will play a pivotal role in the clubs future success. While not the most mind-blowing cribs experience, it's always interesting to see the lodgings of anyone who consider themselves a "student" of the game they play and there is no shortage of that with Partridge.

*277 words*

[Image: Partridge.png]

San Francisco

[Image: PRedauw.png]

[Image: hy6ERop.png]

[Image: TqPg1ou.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: wu5MVvy.png%5D]

The absolute best part of being Joe Kurczewski nowadays has been his fantastic penthouse overlooking Bourbon Street. Having to move to New Orleans was exciting, and Joe wanted to be right in the French Quarter to immerse himself in his new city. Just about everything in the open concept flat is quite modern. He has a trophy room that shows replicas of his MVP trophies, his Dar, and of course his FOUR Challenge Cups. He also has three Four Star Cups as a result of his time with the St. Louis Scarecrows. In his fridge, you’ll find a lot of the New Orleans specialties. Various amounts of gumbo, jambalaya, and po boys litter the inside of the stainless steel fridge. As for cars, well, Joe hasn’t really been into cars during his career. He drives a very nice black Audi, but it isn’t extremely flashy or anything like that. And that’s your tour in Joe K’s crib! (157)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Borromini Cannellini is living a modest life due to his frugal nature, ignoring the fact he has over $150 million stashed in the bank, buying a small home that has a bungalow in a decent part of the Vancouver area. The home has two bedrooms, one of them being turned into an office so that he can check the hockey forums and see who is talking mad smack about him, and also playing some Apex Legends. The other bedroom is just a spare, so nothing really to write home about there. However the bungalow is done up with hardwood flooring and the nicest lighting you will ever see in such a place. The kitchen has all the necessary things, as well as the dining and living rooms. The basement is a game room of sorts, which has a big screen TV with surround sound and the best mood lighting ever, including a lot of little decorations that commemorate his career so far. Not much to speak of, but it works for him.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]