Create Account

S46 Playoff Picture
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019, 04:50 PM by Blastmeaway.)

With 10 games to be played across the league tomorrow, here is a playoff picture for each team.

Minnesota Chiefs Chiefs -
Currently sitting atop the Northwest Division and the Western Conference, the Chiefs are primed to take that home with them. In order for the Chiefs to lock the 1 seed they will need 1 win or a NOLA Loss. Minnesota has one game against the Manhattan Rage, who current sit tied atop the East, and the Calgary Dragons, who are fighting for that last spot in the west.

Los Angeles Panthers of Los Angeles Panthers -
LA is fighting with Minnesota for the 1 seed and NOLA for the Southwest Division Title. The Panthers will face off against NOLA in their last game of the regular season and this game will be the deciding factor on Home Ice Advantage for the first round. Should LAP beat NOLA and Minnesota loses their last two LAP will take home the Western Conference Title and the 1 seed.

New Orleans Specters Specters -
NOLA is riding high on their fairy tale season right now, sitting 3 points out of first in the Western Conference they have the ability to snag the #1 seed for the West, for this to happen they need to win their last two games and the Chiefs to lose their last two games, with at most one of Minnesota’s loses coming in OT/SO. Should Minnesota win a game NOLA would be fighting for the 2 seed and the Southwest Division Title. They have a chance of putting the pressure on LAP heading into the final game of the season should they pull off a victory vs. Hamilton in their first game.

Texas Renegades Renegades -
Currently sitting 4th in the West and 3rd in the SW Division, the Renes could possibly move themselves out of the Wild Card round matchup against Edmonton. In order to move into the 3 Seed, Texas will need a win against the San Francisco Pride and NOLA to drop their last two. To clinch a playoff berth Texas needs 1 point, so an OTL/SOL, or a Calgary loss.

Edmonton Blizzard Blizzard -
The Blizz Buddies are hanging onto that last playoff spot in the West fighting Calgary and San Fran. The Blizzard need everything to stay the same or better for each team’s final game. So they just need to match whatever Calgary does told hold them off, depending on how the Pride play the Blizzard will need at least 1 point to fend them off.

Calgary Dragons Dragons -
Calgary is tied with Edmonton for points, however Edmonton has the tie breaker on the. In order for Calgary to lock the need an OTL and a Blizzard loss along with a Pride loss/OTL/SOL. Should San Francisco win the Dragons will need a victory themselves. Calgary will need to bring everything they’ve got in order to upset the Minnesota Chiefs.

San Francisco Pride pride -
Sitting on the outside looking in the Pride need Edmonton to lose and Calgary to lose/OTL/SOL, in order for them to take over that final playoff spot. They’re taking on the Renegades from Texas who have recent hit a little slump going 3-5-2 in their last ten.

The East well I’m tired of writing but basically Tampa is locked in at the 5 seed and the other 4 teams are dueling for the top spot. Buffalo who is currently in first will be taking on New England, Manhattan has to take on Minnesota, Toronto will be visiting West Kendall, and Hamilton is facing New Orleans. As we currently sit Buffalo is poised to lock in the Presidents trophy and the 1 seed in the east.

Code:
618 words

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Agreed, East is boring.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

03-20-2019, 07:04 PMkarlssens Wrote: Agreed, East is boring.

ya, that's why we're west kendall to try to get away from being associated with them

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

no u

[Image: giphy.gif]

03-20-2019, 07:36 PM.bojo Wrote:

ya, that's why we're west kendall to try to get away from being associated with them

Powerful and brave

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

03-20-2019, 08:38 PMml002 Wrote:
03-20-2019, 07:36 PM.bojo Wrote: ya, that's why we're west kendall to try to get away from being associated with them

Powerful and brave

i know bojo is but what are you?

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

03-20-2019, 10:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
03-20-2019, 08:38 PMml002 Wrote: Powerful and brave

i know bojo is but what are you?

A coward and a fool tbh

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-20-2019, 10:25 PM by .bojo.)

03-20-2019, 10:10 PMml002 Wrote:
03-20-2019, 10:03 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: i know bojo is but what are you?

A coward and a fool tbh

Why can't you give it everything you got like your brother ml100

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

03-20-2019, 10:25 PM.bojo Wrote:
03-20-2019, 10:10 PMml002 Wrote: A coward and a fool tbh

Why can't you give it everything you got like your brother ml100

he'd rather under promise and under deliver

we in BUF have two games in our hand and not just one!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!