Create Account

S46 Weekend Funtime: Alias

Arnost "King Fisher" Holub. The leader of the Vancouver Whalers, he is the boss in the head office... the locker room... the rough waters... and of the water bed. Ruling with authority, he crushes underwater souls, while stealing the hearts of the visiting crowds. Known to ban visitor parking in nearby ramps, he has single-handedly changed the meaning of home ice by locking the doors at puck drop so that visiting fans whom are late are forced to watch from nearby bars.

@"luketd"

[Image: Wally.png]

Guy "Sticky Fingers" Zheng.  
What can I say, this guy is a thief.  The smooth skating defender is known for stealing pucks from unsuspecting forwards, leading all SMJHL defensemen in total points, as well pacing the entire league in assists.  Not only that, but he got into my bank account and stole $2 million at the start of the year.  Keep an eye on this Guy.

@goldenglutes

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Jimmy "The Apex Predator" Slothface
Jimmy Slothface is one of the most stealthy assassins in the league. Although he does not have top end speed on the ice, he is an absolute sniper who can strike at any moment. Don't forget about this guy and don't let his bored, lazy face make you keep your guard down. Slothface is quietly explosive and is one of the deadliest animals in the rink.
@slothfacekilla

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

03-15-2019, 11:33 AMBarnabasCollins Wrote: Mike "Def Chicken: Izzy   @Mike Izzy  Cause he always singing this in Calgary lr before games:

Yeah, but are you parmin' it?
(Parmageddon it)
Ooh, really parmin' it?
(Yes, Parmageddon it)
C'mon, Esa, get it, huh
Take it, take it, take it from me
I got a bitchy chicken following me
Pull it, pull it, c'mon trigger the gun
'Cause the best is a yet to come
I say
('Cause the best is yet to come)
Oh, are you parmin' it?
Oh, really parmin' it?
Yes, are you parmin' it?
Whoa, really parmin' it?
Come get it from me
(Gimme all of your parms')
Ev'ry little bit
(Gimme all that you got)
Ev'ry bit of it
(Ev'ry bit of your parms')
Oh, come on live a bit
(Never want it to stop)
Oh, are you parmin' it?
Ooh, really parmin' it?
(Gimme all that you got)
Oh are you parmin it?
Oh, live a bit
(Gimme all that you got)
No, live a bit
You've gotta live it
Ooh, baby live it
(Gimme all that you got)
C'mon and give it
Oh, come on and give it
(Never want it to stop)
Oh, are you parmin' it?
Ooh, really parmin' it?
(Gimme all that you got)
Oh, are you parm' it?
Oh, live a bit
(Never want it to stop)
Whoa

These men are not amused. You will be hearing from their lawyers

[Image: def_leppard-208159.jpg]

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 01:19 PM by bilbo.)

Jimmy "The One Who Needs to Be Looked After" Slothface

Jimmy Slothface is one of the nicest guys in the league, but he's also one of the absolute dumbest. He can't cook to save his life, walks a Roomba around town, and thinks there's a ghost in his laptop making edits to his Word documents. Somehow he hasn't gotten severely injured on the ice. We think he might have made a deal with the devil.

@slothfacekilla
<3

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Soren "just kinda there" Kierkegaard

Our true captain is Mr just kinda there. You never really notice Soren so when he scores no one knows who he really is. The plus side is there is no real negative either since he's just kinda there Smile

@Tlk742

Eraser Head. For him is easy because of his long flowing hair and if you've seen the anime that's his nickname. However in SHL its stuck because of his abilities to erase his name from the score sheet hence why he's only had 4/5 points this season

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Jimmy "His Royal Slowness" Slothface. A slow skater, this forward will instead count on his deadly and accurate shot to help their team win games. He won't score on every chance he gets, but he'll give it his best. @slothfacekilla

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Matt Kholin: "The Asshole"

The perfect agitator. The player you would love to be on your team, but you'd hate him otherwise. An ultimate pest that can score … think Brad Marchand or prime Alex Burrows.

[Image: 400x200.jpg]

Monkey "The Untradeable" Luffy

This guy has gone to every office in the league (evem HO's) trying to go somewhere else, but no one will take him!

@TnlAstatine

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 01:52 PM by Daco.)

03-15-2019, 06:18 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Brennan Kennedy Jr., known as Whopper Jr., eats many burgers and his initials are BK, which is the same initials as the famous fast food franchise called Burger King, which has over 15,000 locations in 100 locations.

@bk1689

Poopity Scoop, known as "Poopy Stained Pants" gets his nickbame for a famous incident that occurred in his rookie year. Mr Poopity Scoop forgot to take a shit before the game and as a result crapped himself after taking a particular hit. Poopity Scoop became Poopy Stained Pants and that's all she wrote folks.

Also this is obviously not malicious since it's kinda his name

@Baelor Swift

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Brady “Big Mac” McIntyre

When he started out, he was just a junior Mac, but then he had his breakout season and is now a top defenceman in this league. This, the Izzadd finally upgraded him to The Big Mac.

@caltroit_red_flames

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
27-7-1
Regular Season - [G 4] [A 8] [Pts 12] [+/- +24] [PIM 20] [Hits 18] [SB 74]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

Dominic "I'm a Great Sailor" Montgomery

His favorite pastime is also his best pickup line. Good on the ice, better on the water.

@bilbo

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Mike "The Augment" Izzy.

The reason that I choose this name is for the izz-man is because it sounds the most like a robot that I could think off, Michael Izzington is as close to machine as man can get.

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Michael "Cucumber" Scarn:
Scarn's scoring prowess is clearly recognized in the J, however, he doesn't enough recognition for his plays when the game is on the line. In season 46 alone, Scarn has been able to rip defeat from the Hockey Gods by scoring 3 game-tying goals (tying him for 1st in this stat) and closing the deal himself once with the game winner. As cool as a cucumber. "Cucumber" Scarn.

And hey, @Trautner , if this makes you sour, I guess that'd make you a pickle Smile

[Image: Geza.gif]

sig credit: ml002, Reynolds 
[Image: rW2c4Vz.png] | [Image: gs89eGV.png] | [Image: B4x6AQm.png]