Create Account

S46 Weekend Funtime: Alias

@slothfacekilla
Jimmy "Star" Slothface

Sloth has really been great for Halifax and shows a lot of heart and skill on the ice. He was drafted real high and definitely will be a star one day so the name is perfect. I am a huge fan and he is one of my favorite teammates, I think he deserves that.

03-15-2019, 04:11 PMjRuutu Wrote: Dank ´Juti´ Boija

Dank and his love to snus is not a secret, he has mastered all the techniques by studying Timo Jutila.

Timo and his famous ´double beat´ is something only handful active players are able to pull off.

@Snussu
Fun fact i used to be called Juti IRL in hockey

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Billy "no one can pronounce my last name" Sorokin

The hilarity that every commentator on the junior circuit has a slightly different version of the St. Louis goal tenders name is beyond comprehension, from the Skipping of the second o in Montreal Sor-kin to the extending of the oo to Sorooooookin by his home ice team.

@oddly_colored_beef

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 07:06 PM by Wawazat.)

Dylan "Viking Knitter" Karlsson
Dylan is a strong defenseman with visions of being offensively minded. He also has a preoccupation with everything Norse in his spare time he knits his own beards.
[Image: battle_viking_beard_hat_94edd17b-907f-4b..._large.gif]

@DillsPickle

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 07:11 PM by Wawazat.)

Peter "THIEF" Larson
aka Pete the Thief aka the F***ing thief...
Goaltenders are strange and unique characters . Peter is an amazing goalie and a hell of a kleptomaniac stealing stats from opposing team players across the league. Many an opposing GM has been quoted as saying we'd of won the game except the "F***ing THIEF " Larson stole it from us.

[Image: giphy.gif]

@Tomasnz

UPDATE PAGE

“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

I’m here to write a nickname, but first I need to figure out what the hell the player’s name actually is. Apparently, it is C-T.T “Tiger” Wawazat. With a handle like this , the seeds of confusion are sown. Anyway, im guessing the CTT bit stands for “Calling Tony the Tiger”. However, for purposes of this discussion we will be going with the nickname “Sizzlenipples” since Wawazat is one hot and sexy beast and I have no doubt he could fry some eggs on those sizzling nips.

@Wawazat

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

Houdini

Cassius Darrow. A passing wizard, a bonafide scoring threat. He can hit and block shots and deke right through defenses. Here one second, gone the next. Truly a magician on the ice.

Benjamin "Brick Wall" Blue

As of the time of writing, has faced the most shots in the League, has the highest save percentage and the fourth-best GAA. With three shutouts to boot and only one keeper with more, Blue's coming into his own in Tampa.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-15-2019, 09:52 PM by Wawazat.)

03-15-2019, 07:35 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: I’m here to write a nickname, but first I need to figure out what the hell the player’s name actually is. Apparently, it is C-T.T “Tiger” Wawazat. With a handle like this , the seeds of confusion are sown. Anyway, im guessing the CTT bit stands for “Calling Tony the Tiger”. However, for purposes of this discussion we will be going with the nickname “Sizzlenipples” since Wawazat is one hot and sexy beast and I have no doubt he could fry some eggs on those sizzling nips.

@Wawazat

Otis B. Driftwood aka 'Professor' Driftwood aka. 'Judge' Driftwood  aka. 'Senator' Driftwood..
The man is a flim flam bamboozler, a reprehensible charlatan , the kind of conniving lothario that would offer a big woman a moustache ride and then charge her by the pound....that's what I heard..from Bonk.

You pec crazed freak..take that.
[Image: giphy.gif]

@Slappydoodle

And the C is for Center you cheap can beer clinking , vap respirator ...smh

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Taisei "Tiger" Tiikeri

This Tiger ROARS onto the ice with the speed of the powerful cat that he is, able to play the complete 200ft game with nothing but a fierce look and a respect commanding aura.

@Wawazat

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

@nour Nour Big Nose Harrak.

Honestly Nour has one of the biggets nose's i have ever seen and honestly that thing is a beak and people should run aroun dfrom nour, cause he can fuck you up with a good peck attack.

03-16-2019, 03:00 AMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: @nour Nour Big Nose Harrak.

Honestly Nour has one of the biggets nose's i have ever seen and honestly that thing is a beak and people should run aroun dfrom nour, cause he can fuck you up with a good peck attack.
@thatdamnmcjesus Ben 'ASSCAPTAIN ' Dover

This is pretty easy, I mean the name is written on their avi right there eh. Don't have any option here, but to respect the name they've chosen for themselvesis.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

@ToeDragon84

The Visshound

Because he likes (see his signature) to be called like this and i think it fits very well for him! Its the same with me: The Wizard :-)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Van The Man
@Vandy

Vandy is an absolute hunk, most handsome man on the Raptors by far. Many teammates look up to him because of awesome he is, hence the name “Van The Man”

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2019, 08:34 AM by dizzyDC.)

Louie "Big Booty" Garrett...

Yeah Louie got that booty and he ain't afraid to use it. You want that booty check, he'll give you that booty check.

@dizzyDC

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]