Create Account

Can he reach the big 25?

The SMJHL Regular season is reaching it's close, and it's looking interesting for who will get the first round byes. But the real thing everyone is watching, the ultimate question mark, is to do with a rookie. Not the lead in rookie scoring (let's be real no-one cares about that), no, this is bigger than that. Can Tony Ford, a rookie with 19.20 minutes of ice time per game, reach the coveted 25 game pointless streak (that's half the season). He's currently sitting at 20 games, and he isn't looking like speeding up any time soon. It's worth noting his season isn't a complete write-off, he is 2nd in rookies in terms of shots blocked, but he may be on the ultimate points drought. Since his last goal, he's fired off 13 shots without scoring one, meaning he's dropped from shooting at 20% to just over 10%, going from best on the Armada to very much average for the season. 

We await the Armada's next five games to discover if he will reach the big half season, or if his outstanding pointless streak will come to an end at last.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

I'm rooting for you!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

You're gonna get a pity combo breaker 2nd assist in the 25th game.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

03-18-2019, 02:38 PMhhh81 Wrote: You're gonna get a pity combo breaker 2nd assist in the 25th game.

Honestly at this point I'm resigned to ending the season at 7 points and if I get any more I'll be very disappointed.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

The moment your on the ice in our next game (if we play again this season) were pulling the goalie and playing man coverage on everyone but you, right @"luketd" ?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]