Create Account

Big Dick Guys Hour Ep 8 w/ 5ympathies

After a bit of a hiatus, we're back again. This time we talk about a whole lotta nothing, a bit about Kelowna and Halifax, and a bit about milk and cereal. Collab w/ @5ympathies

Link to the podcast

Thank you to everyone who submitted questions! If you want to submit a question for next time, just post it here.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

ep 8 hype

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

Smh, @goldenglutes you talk about samee earlier on and then go back to pronouncing it as "same."

Ty for mentioning me many times. Was nice, ty.

"No grader is still listening to this." Ninja jk I'm not a grader. But I love that you guys keep talking about SHL after that for a while lol.

I think we need a reality show where @5ympathies makes you garden and you make him fish.

Also you both should sleep.

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2019, 03:15 AM by Segi.)

You actually got my user name right in the end. The first "E" in Seger is the long one.

Also my plus/minus is shit, because we have pretty good special teams, so a lot of the goals I'm on the ice for don't count towards it, while most of the goals against actually do. Also we are a very low scoring team overall this season for some reason.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Ilike

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

03-21-2019, 02:03 PMbilbo Wrote: Smh, @goldenglutes you talk about samee earlier on and then go back to pronouncing it as "same."

"No grader is still listening to this." Ninja jk I'm not a grader. But I love that you guys keep talking about SHL after that for a while lol.

I think we need a reality show where @5ympathies makes you garden and you make him fish.

I'll have you know I woke up just to record the podcast

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

03-24-2019, 08:09 AMgoldenglutes Wrote:
03-21-2019, 02:03 PMbilbo Wrote: Smh, @goldenglutes you talk about samee earlier on and then go back to pronouncing it as "same."

I'll have you know I woke up just to record the podcast

Wow, that's some true dedication u got there.