Create Account

WFT's: Make the Case (S46)

- Minnesota Chiefs Terrance Nova, Bobby Watson and Dick Skillstedt were the greatest line is SHL history

Against. I don't think you can really get into that type of conversation with a line that hasn't really played together all that long, but then in thinking of this topic I'm not really sure who I would name as the GOAT SHL line. Perhaps that would be a fun project for someone looking for a media idea, but as it stands I still feel confident that I wouldn't put the TBD line on top.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

03-22-2019, 03:05 PMSlashACM Wrote: @Mike Izzy this is a really good wft btw good job babe

Against, but only because you called him babe and he's mine.

Code:
- 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs

For:

This is a no brainer.  Joe K and TDZ put together a superstar squad with a ton of names I recognize even being relatively new to the SHL.  As a current Crow, I've seen Joe's coaching first hand and I see some familiar names, so Joe already knows how to work with his new chess pieces.  They did really well in the regular season, but I know that he can really turn it on for the playoffs, so everyone needs to watch out.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

03-22-2019, 10:20 AMSlashACM Wrote: - 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs

For

Joe has never built anything but championship caliber teams, and the infant Specters are no different. Preying on poor decisions from other teams (looking at you blizz Wink ) they built a contending squad and will do great things now and in the future

Gonna call BS on this.

Getting rid of you was the best decision we could have made Smile

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

03-23-2019, 01:07 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-22-2019, 10:20 AMSlashACM Wrote: - 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs

For

Joe has never built anything but championship caliber teams, and the infant Specters are no different. Preying on poor decisions from other teams (looking at you blizz Wink ) they built a contending squad and will do great things now and in the future

Gonna call BS on this.

yeah thats why you won your second presidents trophy in a ro-

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

03-23-2019, 01:16 PMSlashACM Wrote:
03-23-2019, 01:07 PMKeygan Wrote: Gonna call BS on this.

yeah thats why you won your second presidents trophy in a ro-

We did win two in a row though..?

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

03-23-2019, 01:18 PMKeygan Wrote:
03-23-2019, 01:16 PMSlashACM Wrote: yeah thats why you won your second presidents trophy in a ro-

We did win two in a row though..?

i didnt know we won it in s44. huh.

well you couldve won THREE in a row

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 01:30 PM by trella.)

- 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs
Disagree. I think this is false because Aleister Cain is a sieve and everyone knows it. He has a track record of choking in the playoffs and I don’t see why this season will be any different. Teddy Cuddles will score a hat trick on him every game @SlashACM

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM
(This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 01:31 PM by Bonk.)

- West Kendall Platoon missing the playoffs marks the end of a great run of prosperity.

BS!

The platoon not reaching the playoffs may not signal the end of their era as there are times for whatever reason that Simon T just screws a decent team over, for example the Winnipeg Jets of Season 42.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Code:
New Orleans is the favorite to win the Cup, a lot knowledgeable SHL folks have told me. Edmonton is older and in the decline and Minnesota doesnt have much defensively. Calgary is the last qualifier from there too. So NOLA by default is the best team in the West.

03-23-2019, 01:30 PMcpetrella Wrote: - 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs
Disagree. I think this is false because Aleister Cain is a sieve and everyone knows it. He has a track record of choking in the playoffs and I don’t see why this season will be any different. Teddy Cuddles will score a hat trick on him every game @SlashACM

name one time i choked. I'll wait

Code:
- West Kendall Platoon missing the playoffs marks the end of a great run of prosperity.

AGAINST!
The Platoon got some unlucky rolls with a lot of games down the stretch. A lot of their issues stem from their shallow defensive depth as they scored the most goals and let in the most goals this season. If they can pick up a defenseman or two during free agency or through a trade, they will be right back in the thick of things for a few more seasons. This season will be remembered as a one-off mistake for the Platoon.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

03-23-2019, 01:33 PMSlashACM Wrote:
03-23-2019, 01:30 PMcpetrella Wrote: - 1st year franchise, the New Orleans Specters are the team to beat in the Western Division playoffs

name one time i choked. I'll wait

Most recent WJC Wink

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

03-23-2019, 01:46 PMWeretarantula Wrote:
03-23-2019, 01:33 PMSlashACM Wrote: name one time i choked. I'll wait

Most recent WJC Wink

That one's on the GM

The Better Conference is now.. the Eastern Conferance

Mikkel Haugen was moved from LA to Chicago. Chicago was added to the Eastern Conference, therefore it is now the best conference in the league.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France