Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S47 Interested Prospects Thread

Jets Jets Jets WINNIPEG JETS SEASON 47 INTERESTED PROSPECTS Jets Jets Jets

Hello! Thank you for filling out our Interested Prospect survey! Please answer the following questions as honestly as possible - don't worry, there are no right or wrong answers. We would just like to know more about you before this season's SHL Entry Draft.

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? We do our best to accommodate your wishes!

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?

Thank you, Gojets

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

Nothing much

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

Enforcer

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

I like the media side, I won’t join the Discord

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?

Yes, 1st line minutes with 99 fighting

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors? We do our best to accommodate your wishes!

As soon as possible

I stronk boi

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?

@39alaska39

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 01:56 PM by BDonini.)

at the very least, outdo the legacy of my old player (1 challenge cup, 2 individual awards, HOF)

an all around offensive type of forward who can control the pace of the game and put up any kind of points, think of like a john tavares type of player

really enjoy the thing of building up my own player's career and giving him a storyline, etc
also locker rooms are really big...active/fun lr's >>>

My original player was drafted by the Jets and spent 4 seasons there before being traded so i feel connected to the team

honestly whatever my GM thinks is best, I love it in Anaheim and would love to stay for a bit but I don't mind if the GM thinks a call up is what's best

i'm gonna be better than them, obviously

would love to be on an SHL team with any of my Outlaws teammates or any of my old LAP teammates like wasty, kyl, velv, smitty, ragnar, etc

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

Hopefully winning some championships or at least have a successful career.

Goalie - I don't know 100% what I'm focusing on yet, but I have a rough idea. Wouldn't mind some help.

To be honest, it's really a little bit of everything.

Sure, if that's an option.

It will probably depend on my development. My plan is to play at least one, if not two seasons in the SMJHL as a starter instead of a backup, so I might need some more time there.

There are only a handful of goalies so we already stand out a little. I'm trying to be the most active one and I'm definitely hoping to be the first goalie picked in this draft class.

Yes, pretty much all those that have been active in our S47 discord channel since the beginning. Especially those first generation players like me.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Team accomplishments are what I strive for so I am hoping to help an organization form a dynasty and win multiple championships over my career.

I am specifically looking to build a playmaking, two-way center who is constantly looking for passing lanes to create the past opportunity but also has the hustle to get back and protect his own net on the backcheck.

I enjoy Pingy the most... but in all seriousness, I do enjoy the community aspect that comes with Discord and being able to role play and create our own storylines. I also enjoy that anyone can play no matter their commitment level.

I could absolutely see myself playing for the Jets for my entire career if I am drafted there and they continue to trust me over that span of time.

I truly enjoy playing in the juniors, but the soonest you have a team need for me in the big leagues then I am ready to step up and contribute in the SHL.

A lot of guys in our draft class are active but I feel like my personality meshes well with everyone around me, as I try to get along with everyone and not frustrate others, so my personality definitely sets me apart.

How could I not want to play with @Wibbly McButternutz for my entire career, he's got a huge cock and he isnt afraid to use it on the ice or on the bench to win over the cheerleaders. He protected me in the Prospect Showcase and then in the SMJHL, and it would be nice if that continued in the SHL.

Win something. Anything.

I want a defenseman who gets in your head and makes your goalie cry because a defenseman just scored a hat-trick against him.

I like the sim, and I follow stats quite a lot (if you look at any of my media you'll see it's mostly stats)

Yeah sure, why not

I'm happy to be called up whenever needed, but I like the Armada and would be happy to do more seasons with them.

I guess I'm just really good at standing in the way of pucks. Also I'm pretty sure I had a longer points drought than anyone else in the class this season. And I scored 1 whole GWG so beat that.

Eko van Otter would be number 1, but other than that I'd be happy with anyone.

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

I would like to win it all, and have my player play a role in creating a dynasty at wherever i am drafted.
passing forward with strong skating, defense, puckhandling, and endurance. a faster softer backstrom?
i've liked it all. the post season has been tough because its fewer games to checkout and evaluate. i really like the media.
as a first gen, i feel good about all of the teams. i would like to play in one place for a while.
im really not sure. i trust the pro GM's.

i contribute a healthy bit, particularly during the regular season. having a heavy media contributor on your team makes the experience better for the teammates who are more likely to get secondary looks at the team/themselves, thus driving more participation and activity.
I didn't plan on being so active when I signed up 2 months ago, but the activity keeps it interesting. Any of the active/contributing guys from my class (raanta, otter, ford, soderberg, kenned, duggan, carpet, wilson) are fun and talented. Maybe one that can clap home my silky passes.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Winning Challenge Cups, and hopefully be a relatively strong producer offensively

Would like to build a shoot-first offensive player who's defensively responsible.

I like the LR aspect of the league a lot. A good LR is a huge part of remaining active and enjoying the league. I do also enjoy the sim aspect and following my team's and player's stats.

Yes.

I'd like to spend another couple of seasons in the SMJHL with the Whalers, as I think our core will remain in the SMJHL and continue to be competitive. I don't want to get called up too quickly to the point where I am not playing very much (like a 4th liner). Ideally I would be called up when I'm ready to play a decent role with the team and help the team compete.

That's a tough question haha. I really like the sim and trying to help my team with lines, strats and whatnot to help get an edge and win games. I was also around in S3 when I first joined the SHL, so I think that sets me a part from others in my class.

Any of the Whalers rookies. They're all great guys and the discord has been great.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I want to have fun and do some winning (but the first is more important than the second because I'm willing to be patient for the winning)

I'm making a playmaker forward sort of like William Nylander but without the sitting out half the season waiting for a contract. I've been putting points into passing and defense and I'm open to any coaching on that front. Also, he's very active in the community and enjoys making friends and eating good food and he loves his mom. 

I love having so many people to talk to who like hockey!  I also love writing media and making graphics, and I definitely keep on top of my stats.  

sure yes I am very loyal if you are nice to me Smile

I really want whatever's best for my team(s). I'm perfectly happy to stay in juniors as long as I need to (I love my Knights) if there's not room for me to be called up, but I like to go where I'm needed!

I don't know if it's especially different from the other guys but I'm very into my player as a character and writing about him as a person and such. It makes media so much easier and more fun. I like looking at the numbers too, but I really love all the flavor stuff and I think that's what makes my dude unique - because I've tried to make him feel like a real, unique person Smile 

I love my draft class, I think we all bonded a lot over the prospect showcase back before this season and they're all pretty awesome dudes. I also am buddies with jjaybs and lizzywho since they're the ones who recruited me and I've loved playing with them in Kelowna.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .