Create Account

Truth Seeking Update
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019, 08:41 AM by Flowseidon.)

A few months ago, I dedicated myself to the endless pursuit of the truth, knowing deep inside that something big was going on behind the scenes. It consumed me, it stopped me from training properly and doing any productive activity

Precisely because of this, I will be taking a step back from my investigative process to focus on sweeping the cages at the zoo. This is as a punishment for investigating the good fine people of the SHL and promising that I won’t do it again

Reason being, that even if they were rigging the SHL, we’re still getting paid right? And what on earth is worth more than money? Certainly not the truth. Hell, that can be uncomfortable at times

I would like to officially apologize to everyone affected if my actions have harmed you in any way. Please be sure to take some Brogen Bucks which you can use to buy favours off of me

Late last night I realized this and decided to make the announcement as soon as I possibly could after my announcement gets approved by the powers that be. This kind of thing cannot be said lightly.

Frankly, it’s come to be known that I should only have been posting about the people behind the scenes with their explicit permission and review of my material. I can’t be saying anything to let anyones secret out

Out of what you ask?

Out of the deep dark hole that I had said plague’s the SHL. There is nothing to worry about folks, and certainly nobody trying to control the league from behind the scenes and in the shadows

Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their time and dedication to my posts. While I’m sure you truth seekers may think this is all a big joke, I can assure you that today was the only appropriate day to post this

tis but with a whimper that I leave you here today, begging for forgiveness for my misbehaviour

Sorry everyone, I promise not to try and find the trust, but rather to leave sleeping dogs lie.

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

stay safe friend. Ninja

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

How do I redeem the offered Brogen Bucks?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]