Create Account

Luffy retires.

The problem with this day nowadays is that you're expecting to see too many of these and you can't get fooled that easily anymore. Nice try though Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

04-01-2019, 12:00 PMCarpy48 Wrote: The problem with this day nowadays is that you're expecting to see too many of these and you can't get fooled that easily anymore. Nice try though Smile

this just in: Carpy being traded next offseason for a bag of pucks 
(also its hilarious cause even things you think are pranks are just real)

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

epic prank

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

04-01-2019, 12:03 PMTnlAstatine Wrote:
04-01-2019, 12:00 PMCarpy48 Wrote: The problem with this day nowadays is that you're expecting to see too many of these and you can't get fooled that easily anymore. Nice try though Smile

this just in: Carpy being traded next offseason for a bag of pucks 
(also its hilarious cause even things you think are pranks are just real)

I don't even know what's real anymore. Are you trying to tell me everything here is made up? Hmm

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Ilike

@storm OOGLEY BOOGLEY

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

bamboozled once again

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Bigger bust than Samuel Jalopski.

How'd you manage that?

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Will miss you luff

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

loser

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

That feeling when its still 3-31 where you live, and already getting April Fools Jokes.

03-31-2021, 04:20 PMTheWoZy Wrote: loser

wtf

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

The real prank will be if he actually retired tomorrow

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]