Create Account

Uban Gorlab

Unban Formx

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Ban Sweg

[Image: lebbish.gif]

If you're going to lobby for someone to be unbanned, learn how to spell unban.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

04-05-2019, 08:09 PMSwegButthole Wrote: Unban Formx

Nah

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

04-05-2019, 08:00 PMkit Wrote:
04-05-2019, 06:09 PMEaster Eggy Wrote: That happened once already. His first (only?) post got him banned again.
Def not his only. I don’t like the commish spinning this narrative. He was around on the boards here and there for a month being a normal member

I must be remembering wrong then. I remember him making some really inflammatory post when he first came back, and I had no involvement in HO at the time he was un/re-banned.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

04-05-2019, 10:01 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
04-05-2019, 08:09 PMSwegButthole Wrote: Unban Formx

Nah

Formx > SHL

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

04-05-2019, 10:03 PMEaster Eggy Wrote:
04-05-2019, 08:00 PMkit Wrote: Def not his only. I don’t like the commish spinning this narrative. He was around on the boards here and there for a month being a normal member

I must be remembering wrong then. I remember him making some really inflammatory post when he first came back, and I had no involvement in HO at the time he was un/re-banned.

To be fair, he only made eight posts in the time he was unbanned.

Here is the log, so people can draw their own conclusions. God forbid he message me on SBA again for "having his name on my mouth" again by simply presenting facts. I don't know how I'll sleep tonight.

http://simulationhockey.com/search.php?a...ac84d46836

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

04-05-2019, 09:30 PMztevans Wrote: If you're going to lobby for someone to be unbanned, learn how to spell unban.

Wow gottem. Close the thread folks.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

04-05-2019, 10:03 PMEaster Eggy Wrote:
04-05-2019, 08:00 PMkit Wrote: Def not his only. I don’t like the commish spinning this narrative. He was around on the boards here and there for a month being a normal member

oh i mean he def made a big post that got him rebanned, but after a month or so of being a regular member

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Ayy brother this sig is heat, fire shit like usual.

a p p r o v a l g a n g

[Image: 3.png]

04-05-2019, 10:33 PMztevans Wrote:
04-05-2019, 10:03 PMEaster Eggy Wrote: I must be remembering wrong then. I remember him making some really inflammatory post when he first came back, and I had no involvement in HO at the time he was un/re-banned.

To be fair, he only made eight posts in the time he was unbanned.  

Here is the log, so people can draw their own conclusions.  God forbid he message me on SBA again for "having his name on my mouth" again by simply presenting facts.  I don't know how I'll sleep tonight.

http://simulationhockey.com/search.php?a...ac84d46836

He went pretty wild in the discord at the time too IIRC, I think maybe after he got banned again

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]