Create Account

S47 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread

syndicate  syndicate S47 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread  syndicate  syndicate

The Chicago Syndicate are one of the newest expansion franchises having joined the league last off-season. We're looking for players that want to help us make our mark on the SHL! If you are interested in joining the Syndicate, please help me get to know you better by filling out the questions below!

Code:
1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?

Looking forward to reading your responses! If you have any questions then feel free to reach out!

Ofer syndicate

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Somewhere between 0-10 out of 10

It's Friday night and I'm on SHL to procrastinate doing an assignment that I should really be doing rn, I'd literally rather be *anyone* else

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? 
Used to play video games a lot more but I still play some fifa/spiderman in between dying withdoing my school work and hating my life 

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?
San Jose Sharks, idk it depends my mood, Suits/GoT/Shameless/Deadpool, anything by Khalid/Martin Garrix/Ariana, also Hefner

pencil wrestling, wasting time on an exam, threatening to stab your coworker if he won't take your shift, poking holes in shipping packages, fingering yourselfdrawing

[Image: tenor.gif]

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
My phone, oreos, my dog

As long as I'm not on the same team as Martijn Westbroek anymore I'm good

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

I think it sounds like the Mob, the mob sounds cool. Are you the mob? Is it like the cops, you have to tell me if you are the mob? Do I get sworn in or jumped in?

Ricky Martin, he is living La Vida Loca.

I drink beer, watch sports, and play video games. Right now for PC, Overwatch, League, Civ6, I have like 150+ steam games, so I don't wanna list them all. I mainly play RPGs, but am a bit of a game nerd. Also have a switch and a ps4, I also play DND every other week. 

New York Rangers (hockey) & San Diego Padres (baseball). Food is burritos or sushi, TV - New Girl or Archer, Movie - Shawshank Redemption or Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Music - Punk

Blood.. oh use a pencil, thought it said what can you write in... Umm, prison shank, sweet pencil house, beaver wood, noise maker, and fire wood

Both, but I prefer discord.

Beer, stuff to brew beer, and a machete.

Any of the Outlaws, you know who you are. A couple other rooks, don't wanna name names, I ain't no snitch.

HMU on Discord or here if you wanna chat.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I'm not sure if there is a way to measure this. Yes, I'm interested.

I can't really think of anyone.

Does drinking coffee count? Pretty much a lot has to do with hockey. When I was younger I had more time to play video games, not so much anymore (EA NHL games are still fun).

Nashville Predators (NHL), food: anything from Indian to pizza/pasta, more TV shows than movies - too many (if I had to pick one, maybe Suits), music: anything by Steven Wilson and similar stuff

to open something wrapped in plastic, to rewind cassette tapes (back in the day), as a scratching tool, to push a tiny reset button, to use as a ruler if you don't have one

I've always thought those were the same thing nowadays (discord channel = locker room), yes

Since you didn't specify 'deserted' island: a ship/boat to leave the island, sunscreen, bottle of water

I like my entire S47 draft class, so anyone of them. Or anyone who was on the Vipers team before the SMJHL draft.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

I would describe myself as an interested prospect.

Someone nice. I dunno.

Who doesn't play video games (I used to play a fair amount of Civ, but now it's depressing hours in CK2)

Favourite sports team - Cambridge United (my local football team in the UK) but also the Canucks. Favourite food - nearest. Favourite movie - Princess Bride. Favourite type of music - Is it sad that I mostly listen to Disco?

Stabbing people (been there, done that. Not as effective as a knife, but it hurts like hell), Pushing the broken on button on my phone, Making towers when you're bored, throwing at people to piss them off, and it always helps to have a straight edge (Who uses rulers any more)

Discord is what I use with Armada because they hardly use the locker room, but I'd happily use both.

Cheat mode: Sat phone, GPS Locator, Money. With which I would call in a rescue to my location, and then have money. Which is always good.
If I actually have to stay: Probably a Kindle with tons of books, a generator in order to charge said Kindle, and a ton of food.

Eko Van Otter is my teammate, and he's really nice. But as far as I can tell everyone in the draft class is nice so any of them really

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Very. I'm a first gen, so all of the teams are new and exciting to me.
I like me, but if i had to choose: me 10 years ago, when i was still fun and cool. if i had to choose someone else: not sure. I fucking love Tom Wilson though.
I like old videogames (xbox original era). Hobbies include relaxing, light art/creative stuff, and doing random things with friends.
Capitals and NY Giants. Food: I like my mother's spaghetti and shrimp, but im also a sucker for BBQ (those were two fat guy answers, yikes). TV, i like breaking bad, the wire, arrested development, every "generic white male" recommendation. Movie: American Gangster. Music: i like a little bit of everything from Dance to Folk.
1- Finger skateboard! i put a pencil through my hand in 5th grade because i was the only kid who didnt have a tech-dek.
2- Drawing/illustrating. i do this professionally.
3- Construction/marking walls. I'm relatively handy.
4- to wedge between the audio cables on the back of an old tv because its busted and its easier than getting up to jiggle it every time.
5- the pencil wiggling trick that made it look like the thing was made of rubber. yea, i peaked in middle school.
I used to prefer forums, but discord is so easy. only complaint about discord is the name changing and forgetting who is whom.
a deserted island: water, fishing rod, and satellite phone.
a deserted island where i had no hope of survival and i was to just die comfortably: water, a way to leave a note for my loved ones, a beer.
a normal island: bluetooth speaker, phone, trunks (someone else will have sunblock).
I really like the first gens I'm with in s47 (raanta, wilson, soderberg, ford, otter, kennedy, duggan). no in particular as long as they're active. I'd like someone that can finish my dope passes (i'm building a fast, defensively sound, playmaker).

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

I would be very interested in joining the Syndicate if they saw potential in me and chose to select me in the upcoming SHL Entry Draft.

I think I'd stay myself, I have to forge my own path into the league and I wouldn't want to cheat it by taking over someone else's work.

I enjoy hiking, working with children, and playing some online sports games like NHL, Madden, and FIFA. Town of Salem is the game I enjoy to just kill 15 minutes.

Vancouver Canucks (we've got a good future), Poutine, at the moment I really enjoy watching SWAT, I'm into lots of music but right now I like Robbery by Juice WRLD.

Cleaning your ears, picking dog shit out of your shoes, drawing dicks on the table, as a weapon, and to snort the graphite.

Discord is preferred as it is much more instant communication and easier to navigate than the website.

A speaker to listen to music, a deck of cards/a set of dice and some sort of seeds to create an unlimited food source.

Wibbly Mcbutternutz has had my back since the beginning so that would be cool.

May be a generic answer, but I'm interested in joining any team who sees my potential and will be willing to give me a shot with any of their picks.

Not sure, I'll take a rain check on the question.

I play hockey and tennis for sport hobbies. I do play video games occasionally (when work allows it). Lately I've been playing Apex Legends and I also have Red Dead Redemption 2 which I've been meaning to finish. I play on PS4 btw.

Favourite sports team: Montreal Canadiens
Favourite food: Very difficult to choose, I like a lot of food Tongue
Favourite TV show/movie: Also a tough one. I don't watch many movies, but one of my favourites is The Dark Knight. For TV shows I loved Breaking Bad and loving Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Erase
Wiggle it and pretend you're a magician
Hit someone with it
Throw it and try getting it stuck in the ceiling
Put it on your desk and pretend you're using it

Willing to use both

A boat to leave the island
Food & water for my journey back home

Any of my Whalers rookies. We've got a great group of rookies and I've really enjoyed my time with them this season

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

I am content with whatever team picks me. Glad to be wherever I go
Vladimir Tarasenko
I play professional chess. I ended at 9th in All Missouri High School Players, and 16th in Missouri State Juniors. Rated 376th in Missouri Overall.
St.Louis Blues, Cocanut Chicken Curry, Stranger Things, Nirvana
Anger Releasement by breaking it in half, Bouncing off Eraser to make it into a cup, Swords, Used as a Football, Throwing Knife
I love using Discord all the time, but if need be I will  use Locker room because I use SHL daily as well.
Box that Magically Replenishes any type of drinks, A box that magically replenishes any type of food, a box the magically anything you imagine, and puts it in the box for your use.
No preferences, just will be humbled to be drafted by any team that will take a chance on me.